Chapter 3: lets go

The two dark hair acquaintances then sat silently and drank there until Sakusa decides he wants to go as it was getting dark.

Sakusa gets up, "Let's go it's almost 6 and it is already getting dark out."Kanoka gives a energetic ok and hops up out of her seat. This causes her to accidentally bump into Sakusa. As Kanoka tries retain her balance again she holds on to Sakusa's shoulders. Kanoka re adjusts herself and removes her hands from Sakusa's shoulders, "oh I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine now, let's go." Sakusa turned around and walked towards the exist. He knew his face was red and was silently thinking to himself, "I might die, I might truly die."

"Wait up!"

————

As we walk out the cafe the late November air hits me all over and I start regretting wearing my dress.

It's so cold... but if Sakusa finds out I'm cold he is going to tell me I should have cared for my health and just glare at me. The idea of that only makes me cold

Sakusa starts staring at me as we are walking towards the complex. I think he may have noticed.

————

As I stare at Kanoka I notice she isn't wearing any type of coat. The wind hits our face again and I see she visibly shivers as her black, short hair flows into the wind. I stop in my tracks and Kanoka notices.

"What's wrong?"

Should I give her my coat/jacket/hoodie/? I mean I barely know her but I can get it back later. I decide I'm giving her my coat/jacket/hoodie. I take it off and hand it to her.

"Next time remember what season it is," Kanoka shakes her head, "No, that really isn't necessary-"

"Take it."

Kanoka quickly grabs my coat/jacket/hoodie blush is dusted across her face, "o-ok!"

When she said her latest sentence, I felt blood rush up to my face. I give Kanoka a tch, but my eyes said otherwise.

————

I think he just smiled with eyes...

I start crying right there on the spot.

"What's wrong?"

Honestly, I want to know the same as you. It's just you are way too good for anyone. I shouldn't be crying; the same thing happened when Ryu-chan did his cross-shot. It is just... Ryu-chan is just way too amazing for me.

"It's just that your way too amazing."

I could feel Sakusa looking at me suspiciously, "Is that all?" I look up into his eyes, and we stay there for about five seconds. I let out a small laugh, "I like talking to you!"

I wipe my tears and grab his hand with the sleeves of my new coat/jacket/hoodie.

"Let's go!" I give him a big smile and start pulling him down the road.

"Tch"

————

Damn, her smile makes my heart race...

We made it to the complex and parted ways. This was maybe the most fun I have had in a long time. As I stare at Kanoka's backside, I smile and go onto the elevator.

Author note: sorry for the short chapter I just don't think it is necessary for more words. FYI I love you ❤️