Chapter 2: our little date

Why the hell am I so uncomfortable? Why does knowing she liked someone bother me? As Sakusa's mood returned, his face started reciprocating the same thing at the idea of Kanoka having a crush.

" I think he is jealousssss," Atsumu said as he now started a song containing only jealousy. "Jealous jealous jeal-ous, jealous jealous jel-lous-," Hinata interrupts the song and butts in, "Why would Omi-San be jealous, Tanaka got married to Kiyoko, if anything we should be jealous of Tanaka." Bokuto nods, "Kiyoko-chan is really prettyyyyyy."

I feel a sense of relief once hearing that Kanoka's past crush is married, though I have no idea why.

"Go pack up, practice is over for the day anyways."

The three amigos go to pack up, and I sit there staring at my phone, trying to figure out why the hell I was so uncomfortable earlier.

————

At the Hikari Pharmaceutical Red Rabbits Practice

As we were packing up, my teammate, Misaki Itona, came up to talk to me. "soooo why are you so cheerful today?" I turned around and smiled at her, "I met one of the top aces in the male division and he gave me his number. His name was Sakusa."

"SAKUSA KIYOOMI?!" I looked at her confused, "yeah why?"

Misaki whispers into my ear, "How the hell did you get his number? Everyone saids that he is a blunt cold bastard that is surprisingly pretty cute." I sigh, "I guess I should explain my morning to you."

After I explain my morning, Misaki ponders for a moment and then grabs my phone, "Let's text him!"

She opens my phone and starts texting Sakusa as I chase her around the Locker room to get my phone back. Eventually, she stops running, which means she has already sent the text. I'm so screwed...

————

I was the last one left in the locker room; I walked out until I heard a ding coming from my phone. I looked to see who it was, and it was Kanoka.

Kanoka: hey, when are you free sometime?

Sakusa: I'm free tomorrow after practice since it ends early

Kanoka: OK then meet me at the cafe on #### Street at 4:00 pm

Sakusa: OK then

Kanoka: See you soon baiii

Sakusa: bye

Kanoka actually texted me. Is this date? I'm pretty sure this is considered a date. I leave the locker room knowing I have a date tomorrow- wait for a date.. no, let me rephrase that a simple meet-up. A date... I have a date... I actually am going on a date tomorrow. As I get on the bus, I realized I never even hanged out with a girl, let alone a date. I need to call Motoya.

Motoya answers the phone and starts asking why I called since I never call.

Sakusa: I need a favor

Komori: Ooo, there is a first time for everything

Sakusa: have you ever been on a date?

Komori: ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE!?

Sakusa: yes, now answer the question

Komori: never been on a date

Sakusa: well then you are not helpful

Komori: wait-!

Sakusa:...

Komori: wear casual but yet classy clothes

Sakusa:?