chapter 3 Nightmares.

Jack sits in his chair and watches as his best friend slumps in his chair.

dude what's up with you? this is the 7th time this week you fallin alseep in class if you don't pull yourself together I'm gonna.....

josh voice fades.

as jack closes his eyes and listens to the birds outside the window he was sitting next to.

then he looks out the window and sighs as he watches a bird fly on the windowsill.

then he closes his eyes again thinking about how cool it would be if he could fly...

Then he opens up his eyes and the bird stopped moving then it falls of the window sill as the sky turned dark.

and more birds fell out of the sky jack sat up with a confused yet frightened look on his face.

then he felt shivers down his spine as the hairs on his back and neck stood on end then he felt a cold touch on his skin.

Jack! a voice rasped.

Jack stood up out of his seat as a black mist swirled around him jack stood back the closer the mist got the colder jack felt.

then it swirled around jack over and over again jack felt colder and colder by the second jack fell to his knees as he shivered.

Jack! The voice Rasped come on jack you can't fight me forever it bellowed.

w'Who are you? Said jack as he shivered.

The mist swirled around him more jack felt so cold that he could see his own breath.

All you have to do is give it to me it rasped.

Give what? To you? What are you talking about? Said jack.

Oh come now boy don't play dumb with me gasped the voice I've been after for a while you must know me by now said the voice

come now lets stop the charade Give it to me! The closer i get the more you'll freeze are you really willing to freeze to death? Said the voice as the mist swirled again.

I Don't know who or what you are! Shouted jack as he fell over on his side and shivered.

You're lying~~  said said the voice in a sing song like voice.

The mist swirled around him again jack felt so cold he couldn't think straight. Stop it! Jack shouted as he tried to get on his feet.

Give me what I want hissed the voice.

I Don't Know What! That Is! Shouted jack.

The mist swirled around him once more and jack fell back on his knees I want control rasped the voice.

over your body and the beast inside you just give it to me and i'll promise to leave you alone said the voice sweetly.

What? Said jack as he continued to shiver if I give you that you'll never leave said jack.

Please just give it to me jack said the voice softly.

No* said jack as he shivered.

Come on not even for a little while? Said the voice in a pouty like voice.

You won't give it to me? Giggled the voice.

Jack didn't answer he just laid there and shivered.

Fine... I'll Take It!!....  rasped the voice as it flew toward him.

jack yelped as he ducked.

then it turned back around and headed for him again then it showed it's face.