chapter 11 arrested.

Warning this following chapter has child abuse neglect animal cruelty and things readers might find disturbing or uncomfortable or might trigger some readers read at your own risk.

(Trigger warning)

The following is for entertainment purposes only this is only fiction none of it is real for the faint of heart elderly and pregnant don't read unless you know for certain you can handle it.

(On with the story)

The kids rush back to the house
and put the beer in their fathers cooler.

the store owner calls the police. um I would like to make a report of stolen beer some one came into my store and stole all of my beer.

what did he look like? the officer asks.

um big guy look like he has a lot of muscles and buff not fat.

thick and he looks Hispanic and has a mustache over his lip a small one.
I have a tracker on my beer cases and I'll only take em off if the person has paid for it.

the tracker led it near my own neighborhood
and a neighbor in my neighborhood filed a complaint on possible child abuse near ### road on maple street .

the  tracker on the beer led to an address ###34 Marcus lane said the store owner.

ok the officer replies.

then the officer looks at his partner how much you wanna bet the same dude who stole the beer?.

is the same dude whose been accused of child abuse? .

every dime I have his partner replies.

then the kids walk inside in their room as their father walks in Luca! their father screams.

yes papa Luca says.

while walking down the stairs go get me a beer out my room now and don't be slow about it.

yes papa Luca says then walks in his room and picks up the beer and gives it to his father well? His father says .

Luca looks at him confused a beer ain't gonna open itself said his father as he motions Luca to open it.

Then Luca nods and opens it.

and hands it to him gently so he wouldn't spill it.

then the doors fly open.

Luca backs away from them hearing the loud noise.

Luca! Diego Miguel and the rest of his siblings yell.

as they run down the stairs Callie you and the others stay up stairs and go get jack said Miguel as he runs down stairs.

Luca sinks to the floor over the loud noises and covers his ears and clamps his eyes shut as whimpered.

I'm sorry! Shouted Luca j'Just turn the sound off! Said Luca as he squeezed his eyes shut tighter.

Luca! A voice says softly Luca opens his eyes to see jack on the staircase.

the officer's watch as jack tries to hurry down the stairs with his cane then he stumbles and falls off two steps.

Jack! Said Diego as he reached for jack's
Side to make sure he didn't hurt it.

Jack sits up and holds his side as he gets up with a wince.

Luca* said jack as he gasped catching his breath then he continued to hurry down the stairs.

I got ya Diego says letting jack lean on him when they get down the last step jack drops his cane.

and rushes
to Luca.