chapter 5 good morning.

Jack walks into class just to see josh waiting impatiently checking his clock.

Dude you can stop checking your clock as if the Apocalypse is happening at any second.

jack he smiled as relief washed over his face sorry I was worried you really scared me yesterday said josh as he frowns.

jack looks at him and smiled look I'm okay now and I got a good sleep last night so you can relax.

Ding!: the morning bell goes off well that means it's time to go to class huh? jack smirks.

I wonder if we have English you may need it considering you still don't know what globally mean's.

shut up josh frowned I forget what it means one time now you won't let me live it down.

how can I let you live it down when endless ways to tease you Is going up.

josh elbows jacks rib firmly jack winces as he let's out a painful gasp.

dude josh says are you okay? I'm sorry did I hit you to hard? Said josh worried.

jack laughs no you're good.

um so why I got a good sleep last night said jack as he fidget a bit.

so you  know when we were younger and we tried the twin dragon Summersault off a flight of stairs?.

yeah? josh says raising an eyebrow and we vowed never to do it again sense we both had bruised ribs.

and probably most likely had a concussion josh says sternly.

jack! Josh raises his voice you just got back from the nurses office last night not to mention how stupid and dangerous that is he says sternly.

look let me explain jack says trying his best not to laugh at the facial expression josh is making.

I was telling my sisters about it and they wanted to see it.
What was I supposed to do? Said jack as he still tried not to laugh.

You say No jack! You say No fast Hard and Sternly! And you You tell them the reason you're saying No! Said josh as he scolded Jack.

I just can't when they give me those puppy dog eyes don't get too mad they've done the face to you said jack.

yes josh  frowns I remember then I remember being rushed to the hospital with food poisoning because they dared me to eat a can of old sardines.

that's serious and needs to be stopped those puppy dog eyes can stop a bullet said josh.

and their 14 and 12 jack says not impressed.

that makes it worse josh says they know good and! Well what their doing!.

Jack laughs okay.

stop! Laughing josh yells.

Okay! Okay said jack as he continued to laugh I'm not laughing.

Yes you are! Said josh you have tears in your eyes and everything!.

Look no I'm not said jack as he wiped tears from his eyes see? Not laughing he said as he chuckled.