chapter 1 taking a peak into the Rodriguez family's life.

Jack? A soft voice said.

I've missed you Mi pequeño cachorro, .... .

Mama? jacks says softly,

yes amar the voice responds .....

then the voice jack thought was soothing and calming like his mother once was.

turned panicked and dark then his mother comes out of the darkness and crouches in front of him and clups his face in her hands listen querido she says.

quickly you need to run baby run! He's coming for you!.

Run! She shouted again then a black Smokey tentacle comes  out of the darkness and wraps  around her waist.

then she fell silent jack watches as the sweat drips off her chin and her curly long hair that once waved in the wind grow still.

Jack watches as a horrified look crosses  her face it's to late she whispers  he's already here.

Listen baby she said as her hands began to shake wake up! You need to wake up!

Juan! She Yelled desperately.

As the tentacle dragged her back into the darkness and her voice echoed through the darkness.

Wake up! Juan! She echoed.

WAKE UP! A deep voice rasped.

wake up! Another voice yelled.

jack wakes up with a shake as he breaths out heavily and rubs his eyes.

jack gasped as sweat trickled down his forehead then he looks around to were he heard the voice.

what? Said jack confused.

you're going to be late for class that's what said said a voice.

Then jack looks around then he notices a tall teenage boy hovering over his desk where Jack sat.

then the boy looks at his watch correction later than what we already are you idiot and I'm gonna get in trouble with ya for caring about you soo get up!,

Okay okay! jack says grabbing his bag quit shoving said jack as he smiled.

That's josh jack's
Best friend.

Jack had been friend's with josh since the first grade they were Best friends since they were babies their moms knew each other and were really close.

and every time either of them had a problem they'd have each others back's.

but the problem was both jack and Josh always got into some type of trouble.

Jack is 17 and josh was the same age josh had very dark brown hair and light blue eyes where as.

Jack had small light freckles across his nose and a reddish pink birth mark that covered his eye like someone painted his eye and he had a cutie mark under his eye.

jack was Hispanic English wasn't his first language but he had a medium accent.

people only really heard it if he raised his voice or said certain words as for his brothers who had a slightly thicker accent than him.

jack had Black and brown hair with very light brown eyes

If you think about Quinn kellin Ellis from cliff side academy jack looked kinda like him minus the beard and jack's hair was a bit longer.

and it covered his forehead a little more and the fact that he looked younger.

If Nir lavi and Quinn kellin Ellis had a baby it'd probably look like jack.