chapter 7 bumpy ride.

Ring!:Ring!: Luca's phone goes off Luca your phone is ringing said Miguel.

give it to me Luca says as the drive near the house Luca answers the phone look josh Luca starts jack isn't here.

Luca*.

jack says weakly.

Luca slams the breaks Were! are you! he says sternly.

Miguel and Diego look at each other as Luca swerves the car around and drives back up the road.

what happened Diego starts.

code 8 Luca says quickly.

Then all of the siblings look at each other seriously then they start laying out the medical kit and sheets.

rose Miguel says quickly put that sheet right here near the seat he says pointing toward a Seat in the Middle.

here sit up here Ale said Miguel.

rose and Callie sit on the floor right there.

OK everyone be prepared said Diego seriously as they park in the schools driveway.

were are they Diego says.

there! Luca yells open the door he says hurry! Hurry! Hurry.

josh sit right there in the middle in the back seat.

Luca says as josh lays jack on the sheet.

Josh looks around and he see's bandages and new shirts knifes and alcohol.

what are you guys planning to do?! Said josh worried you can't seriously be thinking you can operate on him yourself right? Said josh worried.

They didn't answer .

He needs a professional Dr! Said josh as he looked at jack.

No Dr's! Said Luca we can't do that as much as we want to said Luca.

He's dying! Said josh as he looked at jack who began to wheeze.

Jack held his stomach as his hand was now fully covered in blood.

I don't know what the hell! Is going on here said Josh or what you guys used to do but you can't do that this time what will you do if he dies? Said josh.

Luca sat there for a minute as he looked down at jack who was pale as snow and covered in blood and was now wheezing and gasping for air.

Luca felt a sting in his heart as much as he was afraid of his father josh was right he couldn't let jack die.

Okay said Luca we'll take him to the hospital.

What!? Said Diego worried what about? Diego started.

Josh is right said Luca he's dying on us I don't know how we are gonna help him we only know so much and I refuse to let him die we will deal with him once jack is out of danger said Luca sternly

Miguel and Diego looked at each other and nodded

Then Luca turned around and drove towards the hospital as fast as he could.

as they pull up to the entrance they let Miguel and Luca run inside first with jack as Diego and josh rounded up the kids.

As Miguel got out of the car the car door closed on him slicing his hand with some metal hanging off the car.

Miguel winced as he let out a painful gasp.

Are you okay? Said Luca as he lifted jack out of the car.

Yeah said Miguel as he wrapped one of jacks arms around his neck I'm fine let's go.

Miguel and Luca ran inside of the hospital.