Chapter 4

Bakugou woke up around 9 the next morning. Groaning as he sat up with a small head ache.

He was incredibly thirsty so he threw some shoes on and headed downstairs.

When he got down stairs the common area was a disaster area. Cups everywhere, tables flipped over, trash all over the counters, food and drinks spilled, and classmates all over the room.

True they worked on it a little last night but seeing the mess in the morning sun made it look a hell of a lot worse.

Bakugou looked around, he realized he was the only one awake.

Once he was in the kitchen with a drink of water he started to get angry. How the fuck am I going to make breakfast in this cluster fuck of a mess!?

Growling Bakugou started to pick up all the trash in the common room, then he picked up the tables and tidied everything up. He finished by scrubbing everything clean.

There were about 3 trash bags full by the door when he finished. He looked at the clock, it was now 10:30.

He grumbled to himself, "Fucking assholes, making me do everything. They are so fucking lucky." He paused, looking at the drunken dumbasses still asleep in the common room.

Bakugou smirked to himself, "Wake the fuck up!" He yelled at his classmates. All of them starting to stir, "Ugha Bakugou quiet down." Mina said holding her head.

"What I cant hear you?" Bakugou said raising his voice. Mina flopped back on the couch. Bakugou snickered as he got glasses of water and aspirin out for everyone.

He started to make breakfast for everyone too. He'd never admit it, but he was grateful to Mina and Denki. The party was the reason he got his first kiss, and he was in a surprisingly good mood.

Bakugou ended up making eggs and toast for everyone. He was doing two eggs and one piece of toast. After he was done with three plates Iida and Momo came downstairs, surprised at Bakugou's behavior.

"Did you clean all this by yourself?" Iida said, Bakugou just grunted, "eat before it gets cold," he paused, "and get those fuckers up!" He yelled.

Iida and Momo started taking plates and giving them to their classmates, making them get up and sit at the tables.

Once the majority of the hung over classmates were sitting and eating Deku came downstairs, he was rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Bakugou looked over at him and blushed, his hair was a mess, he had on short shorts and a long baggy t-shirt, almost looked like a dress.

Cute... Deku perked up, and scanned the room.

Watching all his classmates eat the same thing, watching Momo and Iida give them the food and drinks, then watching Bakugou cook the food.

Deku smiled and blushed, he was happy Bakugou was being so sweet for no reason.

"Good morning Kacchan." Deku walked up to Bakugou and took a plate of food. "Morning Nerd."

Deku leaned against the corner and waiting for Bakugou to finish his own breakfast before following him to a table.

After they sat down next to each other Deku spoke. "Thank you for the food. This was really sweet of you. You picked up everything too, didn't you?"

Deku moved closer to Bakugou while he was looking at him. Bakugou scrunched his, now red, face as he grumbled, "Yeah, so what? How the fuck am I suppost to cook in a fucking mess."

Deku giggled as he took a bite of the food, "mmm, this is very good Kacchan." Bakugou smirked, "What did you expect?"

Deku giggled, he hesitated before quickly putting his hand on top of Bakugou's. Bakugou was surprised at first before flipped his hand so their fingers intertwined.

Their hands were on Bakugou's thigh under the table, Bakugou didn't want questions so he moved them there.

Smiling they both ate in silence. Before Todoroki and Mina came up to them, this caused Deku to reluctantly retract his hand from Bakugou's; Bakugou's mood instantly soured.

"What?!" Bakugou hissed, Mina smirked and sat down. "Awwww Baukubabe don't be like that, I know you cleaned and made everyone breakfast and gave us head ache medicine because you love us."

Bakugou clenched his fork. "One. Never call me Bakubabe every again. Two. I cleaned because I can't cook myself breakfast in a fucking pigsty. And three. I only did all this so I wouldn't be blamed for the oh-so secret party you and Dunce Face threw!"

Mina laughed, "whatever you say." Todoroki stood next to Mina, they made eye contact and Todoroki blinked while Bakugou snarled at him.

"What the fuck do you want Icy Hot." Todoroki looked at him indifferent, "Iida gave us partners to keep track of. Also I wanted to say thank you for breakfast and cleaning up."

Mina shot up and raised her voice, "Right! Thank you Bakugou." The class all said thank you, taking Mina's hint.

Bakugou turned a light pink and grumbled, "whatever." Deku giggled and smiled at him cause Bakugou to 'tsk' and turn away.

"Oh! Guys I know what we should do today!" Mina said running to the front of the tables, everyone now looking at her. "We should have a stay in day! Where we play games and watch movies later tonight! No one should leave the dorms today!"

Mina looked at everyone excitedly waiting for an answer. No one said anything until Kirishima said, "Yeah I think that's okay with everyone." Mina threw her hands up, "Yay!" She suddenly grabbed her stomach and covered her mouth, she ran to the bathroom.

Uraraka and Jiro ran after her, Bakugou laughed, "Serves her right." "Kacchan!" Deku nudged him making Bakugou look at him, "Be nice!" Bakugou 'tsked' again before taking his plate and Deku's to the kitchen.

Bakugou watched his classmates sitting together and talking while he washed the dishes. Deku ended up going and sitting with Denki and Shinso, Bakugou smirked; proud of Denki for finally getting together with Shinso.

Jiro and Momo walked up to Bakugou, "That was a great breakfast, and the common room looks great. I have a new respect for you Bakugou." Jiro playfully punched him in the arm. "Thanks Ears." Jiro rolled her eyes, Momo smiled, "You two seem close."

Jiro and Bakugou looked at each other, and in unison they said, "We do?" Then they looked at each other again, "What the fuck." Surprised, "stop it!"

Bakugou grunted and scrunched his face, "Leave me alone! I need to clean this up!" The girls smiled at him before walking to the couches.

Bakugou was calm as he cleaned and enjoyed the company of his classmates, he'd never admit that though.