Self-Promo

Hello readers! Below are some of my others works if you are interested and choose to check them out. But I completely understand if this is the only story you read from me. If this is the last time we interact I sincerely hope you enjoyed Dead or Alive. I would  also thank you for more than 4k reads, it means the world to me!

Break Into My World is another Oneus fanfiction, it is currently ongoing and contains ships (bxb content) that pertain to the main plot

Break Into My World is another Oneus fanfiction, it is currently ongoing and contains ships (bxb content) that pertain to the main plot. Below is the description if you are interested.

Hwanwoong moved into a new share house in an unfamiliar town. The people he lives with are friendly enough but there's just something odd that's throwing him off.

Whenever he looks into the mirror, the reflection is not his own. Since he moved in he feels like he's constantly being watched. Something is definitely not right.

Who knew this strange feeling would lead to uncovering so many unknowns in the world.

Warning: Will contain themes of paranormal activity, toxicity, and minor scenes containing hints of homophobia. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this.

"Use Me Like a Drug" is a completed Tomorrow by Together fanfic orientating around the members Yeonjun and Soobin

"Use Me Like a Drug" is a completed Tomorrow by Together fanfic orientating around the members Yeonjun and Soobin. Below is the description if you are interested.

After his world changed, Yeonjun gave up on his life. He became a lost, rebellious soul that had no meaning to live.

The day he intended for it all to end was when he met somebody who felt the same as him. Together they leaped into the unknown world, searching desperately for a change, an escape that could make them both feel alive again.

Warning: This story contains themes of depression, toxicity, death, abuse, and suicide. It includes ships (bxb content) that pertains to the main plot. And it is also marked as mature because of harsh language! So please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of this.