Chapter 12

I'm baking a really pretty looking cake right now and I'm happy, so you guys get 2 chapters today! 😆 Maybe three if I decide to share what it looks like 🥰 I'm so excited~ I haven't gotten to bake anything in so long 🥺 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

***

"HURRY YOUR CRUSTY ASS UP!"

"I'M COMING, YOU BITCH!"

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

Hyunjin growled at Jisung as he climbed into the van behind Jeongin, sitting down beside Felix who immediately seeked cuddles from the elder as he sucked the milk from one of his many favored milk cartons. Hyunjin smiled softly at the cute omega, making sure that he was bulked in too before Jisung, the crazy mad man, swerved out of Hyunjin's apartment's parking lot and barely got them out alive. Seungmin and Jeongin held onto their seats for dear life while the newbie, Changbin aka SpearB, sat in the passenger's seat with a nonchalant expression like he was used to it. Felix was on a similar level of unbothered, and happily sucked the milk through his straw throughout the rough ride.

The car ride was relatively quiet, considering the majority of the passengers were worried for their safety. But whenever they finally arrived at the decently sized house, everyone quickly got out. In the driveway sat two nice cars, one being a matte black BMW and the other being a wine red lamborghini.

The two alphas admired the cars while the four omegas went up to the door, and Jisung knocked loudly on the door.

"CHAN! OPEN UP!"

"I'm coming, hold your horses, geez!"

Felix tilted his head curiously whenever he heard the person yell out in English. Particularly, because of the Australian accent the English had lining it. Whenever Chan opened the door, Jisung frowned at him.

"About time! Where's the alcohol?"

"On the coffee table." Chan said with a disapproving frown back at the omega. Jisung ignored him and went inside. The rest of us, besides Changbin, all mumbled little greetings as we walked inside.

~Felix's POV~

"What's your name?" I asked in English with a little smile. The alpha that had answered the door looked a little surprised at me, noticing the milk in my hand along with my stuffed animal that I brought. He tilted his head curiously, but gave me a smile.

"Bang Christopher Chan, but you can just call me Chan. What's your name?" He asked, showcasing his Australian accent with his English.

"I'm Felix! You can call me Lixie if you want to!" I said with a big grin. "Are you from Australia?"

Chan smiled. "Yes, I am. I grew up there."

"Me too!" I giggled. "I haven't met another Aussie in Korea in a long time!"

"Neither have I." Chan said with a soft smile. He nodded his head towards the couch where the others sat and asked, "Want to sit down?"

I nodded, and waddled my way over to the couch. I sat down in the empty space next to Jeongin who was sniffing the alcohol sceptically, leaving a small space for Chan to sit in. The alpha didn't seem to mind though. He sat down beside me and asked, "Have you ever drank before?"

"I'm drinking milk now!" I said, showing him my strawberry milk and my bag of other milks and juices. He smiled softly at my response, though I didn't know why. "Do you want one?" I asked, tilting my head with a little smile and offering him the bag.

"Nah, that's alright." He said, and grabbed a bottle of a pink water looking liquid and unscrewed the cap. I looked curiously at the bottle, unsure of what to make of it before I look up at him with a smile and turned my head away to drink my milk.