Chapter 66

This one looks pretty short and like a filler basically, so you can two chapters today. Yay~~

***

~Felix's POV~

I ended up not getting back to Chan's house until about nine, almost ten. By that time, I was pretty sure Chan would probably be asleep, since he usually had to wake up so early. So I went inside quietly, with the intention of sneaking into his bedroom and getting in bed without even the smallest of noises. But upon entering the house and locking the door, I was confused to find that not only were all the lights in the house off, but there was soft music playing and the faint smell of something sweet.

Okay...?

I turned on the light curiously, narrowing my eyes a bit sensitively as the pitch black living room lit up. And just after, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Welcome home, babe." Chan mumbled softly in my ear from behind me, sending shivers down my spine. I looked over my shoulder at him to find a soft smirk on his face, an amused expression that I had no idea what he was wearing it for.

"Thank you baby." I mumbled back, just as my eyes flitted down to Chan's hands that were working the buttons of my shirt. "What are you doing there?" I asked, looking up at him with a little smile.

"Mm? Nothing." He mumbled, leaning in and gently kissing my neck before he opened my shirt and slid it off of my shoulders. I purred softly as he let my shirt fall to the floor, and shivered as his fingertips lightly drug over my belly to my jeans.

"Are you sure?" I asked as he unbuttoned my pants. "You certainly seem to have a plan with this." I mumbled, smiling as he shimmied my pants off of my hips.

"Mm? No, of course not." He mumbled, just as his smirk turned into an innocent smile. "Get changed and come back downstairs. I've got a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"Yes. Go get changed. Put on something pretty, whatever you like."

"Should I try and match you?" I asked with a playful smile, turning around in his arms to properly see him. The alpha had definitely been busy while I was gone. The entire house smelled sickeningly sweet, and the longer that I smelled it, the more that I was starting to get a bit confused and queezy from the scent.

"Just wear whatever you want to."

"Okay." I mumbled, before scrunching my nose a little. "Chan, what's that smell?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled with an innocent smile.

"There is no way you don't smell it. Alphas are more sensitive to scents." I said with a little scoff. "That sweet smell. What is that?"

After I pointed out the obvious and asked again, the alpha hummed. "It's a special smell..." He mumbled, trailing off a bit.

"What special smell?"

"Well," He smiled a little again. "It's this special smell that's...supposedly supposed to encourage heats in omegas."

"What? Does something like that exist?" I asked, scoffing. "And--why are you using it? Are you trying to induce my heat?"

"Well, that was the plan. Since you're so late and you've already given me permission to take care of you, I wanted to encourage it. I'm sorry, should I have asked?" He asked, giving me a more sheepish smile now.

"No, it's okay, but..." I scrunched my nose once again. "That smell...it really just makes me want to gag. I don't like it."

"It does?" He asked, furrowing his brows worriedly. "I'm sorry baby--"