Chapter 112

I got a few chapters of I'm not poly written~~

I think it might be solid. I won't publish it anytime soon, but maybe 😌 It's got 22 chapters now, I think. And once I'm alone, I'll be writing in it again 😆

You can imagine why I need to be alone 🤡 and it's only chapter 22...sksksk 😌

***

~Felix's POV~

"Wait, no! Don't leave! How does my makeup look?!" Jeongin hissed nervously at Jisung and I as we tried to skirt away from him. We both looked back at the panicking omega with sheepish smiles.

"It looks perfect, Jeongin. You look perfect." Jisung said, as he sent the door a longing look.

We want to be supportive best friends, but three hours of him fussing about makeup is a bit much.

"They're right, honey, your makeup looks perfectly fine. And your hair is almost done." Seungmin's mother said as she stepped into his view. She motioned for us to go on and run from behind her back, probably catching on that we were ready to bolt. We both giggled softly and quickly left Jeongin's dressing room to go and see some of the others.

All day, we've been at a wedding hall with Jeongin. It's already four PM, and the wedding hasn't even started yet. And according to Chan's messages, Seungmin has been done for two hours now.

"Are you both ready to get dressed?" One of the stylists asked as we walked down the hall. Jisung and I exchanged glances, before we nodded. We'd both avoided changing immediately so we wouldn't be stuck in the suits for longer than we had to be and be uncomfortable. We followed after her to a dressing room, where a male omega was waiting to assist us. Or at least, me. Though he was already helping Changbin inside.

"Hi Binnie hyung." Jisung said with a smile as we slipped into the room.

"Hi." He mumbled, just as the omega finished suiting him up. "I think Seungmin is gonna start the wedding soon, so hurry and get dressed. All the alphas are already waiting at the altar. Seungmin's gonna have his father go get Jeongin and his mother."

"Okay." Jisung said as we went over to where our suits hung. Jisung started to change out his clothes on his own, while the omega came to assist me pretty quickly.

"Thank you." I mumbled softly with a smile.

"You're welcome." He mumbled back, mirroring my smile before he went back to focusing on his work. He quickly dressed me up, before he went back to Changbin and helped him to put on a tie with a little smile.

He's kind of cute.

I smiled as I watched the omega, but turned my head away when I heard the door to our dressing room open. There was a soft knock on the door right after as Chan poked his head in.

"Thanks for knocking after you looked." Changbin grumbled with a scoff. "What if one of us was naked?"

"Uh..." Jisung sheepishly covered his torso with his shirt, glaring a bit at Chan. The omega immediately went to stand in front of him, and assisted him in putting on his top out of Chan's sight.

"Like I haven't seen it before." He said, rolling his eyes at the two before he looked at me. Only to be met with a glare.

"What do you mean by that?" I hissed as I stormed across the room to the alpha.

"On tours and stuff, baby..." He mumbled sheepishly. "We have to change around each other between songs sometimes..."

I softly growled at the alpha.