Chapter 103

Thank you for 46k reads on March 30th~🥰

I haven't bothered to make a cover for a story in so long, and it's obvious when you look at (almost) a one night stand. 😂 It's just a picture of taehyung from one of his photoshoots--

But really though. I hate making covers, and it definitely shows in all my horrible story covers 😅 the only one that looks semi decent is AITIOS.

I honestly don't know when or if I'll bother making a proper cover for AAONS.

But the reason why I'm bringing this up is because I was just considering making a cover for I'm not poly.

Like...

Isn't that a huge step towards me potentially publishing it? 🤭 I've written 18 chapters it in so far. It still isn't set and stone as my next skz ff, but we can say maybeeee~

***

~Felix's POV~

"Baby, it's time to wake up."

I whined softly as I heard Chan's voice in my ear. I obediently cracked open my eyes, to find a little disapproving look on Chan's face.

"You fell asleep on the floor, babe." He mumbled as he carefully picked me up. I whined softly and stretched a bit in his arms, before I cuddled close to him.

"What time is it?" I mumbled groggily as he carried me out to his car.

"Seven. We just took the last load, so the house is cleared out. Hyunjin just took your car to drive it to the new house."

"It's really done?" I asked as he opened the passenger's side door and set me in his car.

"Yeah. Hyunjin, Seungmin, Minho and I have been moving stuff for two days now. It doesn't take much to move a house with four alphas." Chan said simply as he leaned over me to buckle me into the car. "So last night was our last night in this house. It's completely cleared out." He mumbled, before he kissed my cheek.

"So we're going to the new house now?" I asked once he was in the car.

"Yeah. The others are all already there."

"Oh..." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

He smiled softly at me, pecking my forehead before he pulled away and started the car to drive to our new house.

***

The moment that Chan and I walked in the door to the new house, we were greeted by all our friends in the neatly put together house--apparently courtesy of Changbin, Jeongin and Jisung. The three alphas were on the couch, while the omegas were standing near the door.

"Lixie!"

"Innie!"

As Jeongin and I happily embraced, Jisung looked at Changbin.

"Binnie!"

"No."

Jisung pouted when he got rejected, and went to sulk in Minho's arms.

"Let go, Jisung. I'm still mad at you for dropping a vase on me." Minho grumbled, nudging away the omega. He whined, but obediently let go of the alpha.

I went to hug Jisung after he was rejected by Changbin and his mate, and was met with a sad purr.

"I love you mama." I purred sweetly.