Chapter 111

SALVATION!!!!!!!!

I have internet again 😆

***

~Felix's POV~

That next morning when I woke up, it was to Chan lightly nudging me again.

"Babe." He groaned softly in my ear. "Jeongin keeps calling you."

I whined softly and rolled over to cling to him, just as my phone went off once again. He whined back at me and nudged me more, before he pushed my ringing phone into my chest.

"Answer it." He complained as he wrapped his arms around me and huffed.

I hissed softly, but obediently answered the phone.

"What?" I groaned.

"Get up! Come over!" He screeched.

"What?" I whined, pulling my phone back to check the time. "Jeongin, it's six in the morning. Why do you want me to come over?"

"Because my wedding day is tomorrow and we're putting cute dresses on Sooyeon! Don't you wanna see? I also want you guys to sleep over so we're together on the last night I'm an unmarried man!"

I smiled. "Okay, yeah, fine. And that does sound tempting." I mumbled as I cuddled next to Chan and closed my eyes. "Is she going to match you?"

"Yes! We found an adorable dress that she can wear. Albeit she can't exactly sit up or anything to really show it off, and she'll have to be held all day, but--it's still so cute!"

I giggled at the excited omega. "Okay, fine. I'll be over in a bit."

"Okay! Jisung hyung is already here. Changbin hyung told me to shove it, but I think he's coming over in an hour or two. He just wanted to cuss me out and get some more sleep in."

I giggled softly again, and hummed. "Yeah. I understand that you're excited and can't sleep, but six AM is kind of unreasonable to be blasting your friend's phones."

"I don't care! I'm getting married tomorrow."

I smiled and hummed. "Yeah. You are."

The omega rambled a little bit in my ear for awhile, while I cuddled with the whiny Chan next to me. Up until the moment he giddily hung up, after telling me to hurry and come over.

"You're leaving?" Chan asked in a raspy voice.

"Yeah. Jeongin wants me to come over." I mumbled before I pecked his lips. "I'm likely going to be sleeping over with him tonight. Are you going to work today?"

He nodded. "I've got to get up in a bit. I just don't want to yet. I wasn't originally going to work today, but I'm going in so I can have tomorrow off. For Jeongin and Seungmin." He mumbled as he rolled over his back and groaned.

I smiled. "Thank you, baby."

He crooned softly as I got out of bed. I went to get into the bath to wake up a bit and clean off, only for Chan to raid and join me five minutes in. Which was kind of convenient, since he helped me to clean up and get my heavy body out of the tub.

I hate having a giant belly obstructing everything I do.

But it will be worth it, at least.

Hopefully.

When I finally got over to Jeongin's house, I found Seungmin leaving for work. He didn't say anything to me, but pat me on the head as we passed and left the front door open for me.