Chapter 64

Prince Chan ^^^

Thank you for 27k on January 26th~🥰

I'm at the laundromat waiting on my laundry 😃

And for this dude to get away from the snack machine 😃

I sincerely hope that I used the washer right bro, cause I spent 4 dollars and an entire (small) bottle of detergent on it 😅

***

~Felix's POV~

The next morning when I woke up, I was alone. Chan had gone to work, and I must have slept through him getting ready. Though upon going to the bathroom, I furrowed my brows when I saw that there was a little mark of lip gloss on my forehead. I paused, before my eyes fell to my makeup. One of my lip glosses was sitting out, and beneath it was a note.

Love you.

I smiled a little when I realized that he must have gotten into my makeup just to leave a mark when I woke up.

I wonder if he put on some of my lip gloss and kissed my forehead just to make sure I knew he kissed me this morning?

That would be adorable.

Regardless, I washed off the mark and dug through my bag to find something to wear, before I went to grab my phone. Only to find that I had a bunch of missed calls from my mother.

Oh god.

I frowned apprehensively as I called her back. Not even two rings later, she picked up.

"Felix? Oh baby, where are you?!" She hissed at me immediately. "Baby, I went to your apartment and you're not there! I went on the internet this morning and your picture was everywhere!"

"Mom--" I mumbled, sighing when I realized what she'd called so much about. "I know. It's okay, don't worry about it. And why did you come to Seoul? Wasn't a call enough?"

"No! There are people slandering my pup's name! Of course I came to see you! Are you okay, sweetheart? Where are you?"

"Mom--" I sighed again. "I'm fine, really. I've been ignoring it all. And..." I bit my lip a little, knowing I would probably regret saying this later, but there was always a chance she'd already seen mentions of it. "I'm at my mate's house..."

"Your mate?"

"Yeah..." I mumbled. "Um...I mean, if you've seen the news and people fussing, then...you must know why, right? I'm...dating a celebrity..."

"You--" She paused, and based on her tone, I was afraid that I would get scolded. But instead, she let out a soft cry. "Oh, my baby! You got yourself a mate?! Why haven't you introduced him to the family yet?!"

"Well...mom, you've...kind of already met him..."

"What? When?!"

"He's the guy that you met that time when you came to my house. The friend..." I mumbled, trailing off when I heard her gasp.

"Him?! He's your mate?! Oh honey, that alpha...are you sure? He seems so timid..."

"He's not. That time that you met him, he was just shy because he knew you were my mom. We'd been together for like two days at that point, and he was already seeing my mom. Of course he was nervous."

Doesn't help that he had condoms on him.

"Okay, maybe so, but...are you sure? You're really sure? Sweetie, I just don't want you to make a bad choice. How long have you known him?"