Chapter 44

Thank you for 12k on December 3rd❤❤

I, for once, have nothing to say so I'll just keep writing until something pops up into my head.

I went through my gallery and I was reminded of something I did a few days ago.

I was trying to take a memeish screenshot of Chan with a noodle hanging out of his mouth, but the video that I tried to screenshot it from changed the screen to Chan trying to be sexy right after. So instead of my meme picture of Chan, I got a sexy picture of Chan.

Cause that's my luck 😂

***

~Felix's POV~

"No!"

"Why not, sweetheart? It's been so long since I've seen you!"

"No, mom, it hasn't! You came here like two weeks ago!" I hissed into my phone as Chan rubbed my side with a little smile, as relaxed as he could be in my bed. The alpha had been quiet as I'd asked, but he'd touched me in just about every single appropriate place at this point during my call with my mom. She tried hard to push me to let her stay again, but I didn't budge. I wouldn't budge.

I don't want her to come here. Then I won't be able to see Chan until she leaves...

"Fine. I won't come over then." She grumbled suddenly, making me scoff.

"Good! I have things to do!" I hissed, right as Chan sat up and wrapped his arms around my naked torso, pulling my back into his own bare chest before he leaned forward and lightly pressed a kiss to my neck.

"You really don't want to see me, sweetie?" My mom pouted, while I tried to focus on her words and not Chan kissing my neck and leaving dark hickies along my collar bone. But that didn't stop me from turning my head to the side for him to access it better.

"Not now, mom." I hissed softly. "I just...have things to do." I mumbled. "Look, I need to get off the phone, okay?"

"Okay." She mumbled, clearly unhappy, but not wanting to push anymore.

"Bye, mom." I mumbled, sighing out. But not because I was bothered by my conversation with my mother. Chan sucked a sensitive spot, drawing out the noise until I realized that it might be noticeable that it wasn't from the conversation.

"Bye, sweetie. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay." I mumbled, pausing for a moment so it didn't seem like I was too eager to hang up on her, before I did just that--I hung up. And then, I softly moaned.

"You good?" Chan asked softly before his lips glided to a new patch of untouched skin.

"I'm fine." I mumbled as I leaned back into him and tilted my head more, encouraging him. "Did you have to do this while I was on call with my mom? That was really dangerous..."

"That just makes it more fun." He mumbled, before he reached his hand between my thighs. "Don't you like the adrenaline of potentially being caught?"

"I think I much more prefer the adrenaline of just feeling you touch me." I mumbled, smiling back at him as I obediently spread my legs for him a little. I moaned as he lightly palmed me through my boxers, before he boldly slipped his hand inside. He bypassed my erection though and slid his hand to my entrance. I gasped softly when he teasingly rubbed the outside, letting his finger get covered in some of my slick before he pushed the finger inside. I bit my lip, purring softly in response as his finger curled, looking for a sweet spot.