Chapter 62

Thank you for 25k on January 18th~🥰

Bro.

I'm gonna be twenty in less than a month.

Idk how I feel about not being a teenager anymore.

***

~Felix's POV~

Rather than continuing our game of truth or dare, we all ended up just eating instead, in silence. The mood felt dreary as I imagine Jeongin, Jisung and I were all thinking of Changbin and Hyunjin, and Changbin was probably brooding about it in his own way. About twenty minutes of silence went by before we were all done, and I gathered all the empty boxes to carry them to the trash.

"I'll do it." Changbin mumbled as I got up, but I ignored the other omega as he reached for the two bags of boxes.

"No. You're pregnant. You don't need to go up and down stairs anymore than you have to." I mumbled.

"You can barely walk." The other omega scoffed.

I sent him a little confused smile. "Why do you care? You don't like me."

Jeongin and Jisung both looked up with surprised expressions at my words, before they looked at Changbin, who seemed a bit annoyed.

"You're right. I don't care about you. But I don't want you going downstairs and around my mate without supervision. You hussy." He grumbled, standing up to come after me. I turned away from him, resisting the urge to roll my eyes at him and his persistence. I opened the door and left the room, ignoring that he was following after me. I started down the stairs as Changbin closed the door behind himself. But before I got too far down, Changbin cut me off.

"Why do you have to be so annoying all the time?"

I stopped in my tracks, before I turned to look back at him.

"I'm not annoying. You're just easily annoyed." I grumbled at him, starting to feel annoyed myself. "Look, I don't know what it is with you and how stubborn you are towards what you think is right, but I haven't done anything to you that you haven't done to me. Yeah, I kissed Hyunjin hyung before you two were even together. But you kissed my mate too. And I wasn't even apart of that transaction. You did it because Hyunjin hyung kissed Jeongin. And while we're on the topic, why do you hate me and not Jeongin too anyway? We both kissed Hyunjin hyung. So why aren't you making a target of him too?"

"He's my friend." Changbin said with a scoff. "And it doesn't matter if I kissed Chan hyung. Because at the end of the day, Chan hyung actually likes you. You don't fight with him every damn day. You don't have to blackmail him just to stay with you. You barely even had to work for his affection. All you've done, all you're doing," He glared at me. "You don't deserve it one bit. I don't like you. And even if my reason isn't valid, I don't care. I don't like you either way. You're weird, and I can very well see you trying to steal any alpha. Jisung tells me you're something called a 'little', but I don't believe that shit. It's fucking stupid. All it looks like to me is a ploy for you to be able to get close to alphas with a fake cute attitude. You look like nothing more than a slut to me."

I smiled.

"I'm a slut, huh?" I mumbled, before I let out a soft, bitter laugh. "Alright, yeah. I can be a damn slut if you think I'm one. Do you want to fucking watch?" I asked, before I turned and went down the stairs quickly. Changbin followed me as fast as he could with a hiss, probably expecting the worse. But as I stormed downstairs, I only went up to Chan. The alpha looked up at me curiously when I walked over to him with a pissed off expression. He opened his mouth to ask what was wrong, but before he could speak, I dropped the bags of trash and grabbed a fistful of his hair before I stuck my tongue down his throat.