seven:

langa did end up saying in bed for breakfast. koji brought him over some french toast with some powered sugar on top. he also said he had made it himself.

now, it's dinner time and langa has been in a daze all day. he hasn't been crying but it seems like clouds have been hanging over his eyes. he isn't acting like himself.

he woke up from that dream finally realizing that he's safe. now he has no more worries and that makes him worry. haha, how crazy is that?

as langa picks up his fork to dig in to his mac n cheese, someone pushes his back and he drops the mac n cheese off of his fork. he then groans and looks beside him.

"hey." reki said and then gave him a smile. his eyes closed as he smiled and his red brown hair bounced as he sat down. langa smiled slightly too.

"hello reki." langa said and smiled at reki. reki then furrowed his eyebrows and he narrowed his eyes at langa.

"um. is this really langa? why aren't you telling me to shut up or something?" reki said and langa laughed a little.

"okay fine. shut up." langa said dropped his smile but he so badly wanted to smile.

"anyways, i just wanted to apologize for the argument we had yesterday." reki whispered as he also dug into his mac n cheese. "it wasn't cool of me to throw all that in your- "

"don't be sorry." langa said as he stuffed his mouth. langa chewed and chewed and then swallowed. "you weren't wrong. at first i was scared of being homeless and i was scared or koji."

"was scared of him?"

"right. i'm not anymore." langa said as he nodded his head and reki eyed him.

"are you on drugs?" reki asked him but then langa snapped his head to look at him and shook his head.

"no. i used to be smiley in my past too, you know. i've finally realized that i don't have to be scared of koji. he loves me and if i obey him he won't hurt me and maybe i'll learn to return those feelings." langa said and smiled. "i had a dream last night that made me realize i was being selfish and i need to appreciate what i got." langa added and reki grabbed his hand.

"stop. you're obviously on drugs right now. why are you thinking this?" reki said and langa looked at reki. reki looked like he had tears in his eyes.

"i'm not on drugs and my best friends last wish was for me to be safe. in this place here, i have someone who tells me he loves me, gives me food, and keeps me in a shelter. that's safe to me."

"langa, please listen to what i have to say okay?" reki said and langa pulled away his hand but nodded his head.

"he tells you he loves you but he doesn't mean it. why would you believe he loves you if he drugs you? why would you believe him if he gives you marks on your face?" reki said and then he pointed to his bandage that was under his eye. "that isn't what love is, langa." reki pleaded trying to get some sense into langas brain but langa shook his head.

"when you love someone, you're supposed to make them happy. even if it means breaking them down and then building them back up yourself." langa said and he smiled as he remembered being told this.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me." reki said and langa looked over at him. reki was blinking his eyes rapidly and his right hand was gripping at his pants and his other hand was gripping at his fork. "i can't fucking breathe right now."

"reki, are you okay-"

"after group, you need to meet all of us in the bathroom." reki said and he stood up. reki grabbed his plate and he threw it away and you could tell by his strides that he was visibly upset.