Epilogue

Things weren't always easy from then on, but it's rare that something good is.

Logan did end up moving in, but not right then. No, they talked some things out, they built on the foundations they had and grew stronger from it. Then that was when they moved in together.

Logan would talk about his past one day, telling them everything that caused his pain, and they would support him. Of course they would, they loved him. They loved him so much that they would wait as long as he needed, and they knew Logan would do the same.

They all would grow, they all would mature, and they all would somehow fall deeper and deeper in love.

One day, Logan would open up, feeling things and learning how to understand his loves.

One day, Virgil would smile when he thought about all of it.

One day, he would propose to Logan, and so would the other two, and he would then have three fiances.

One day in the Fall he would see all of his loves dressed up and standing with him at the altar. At the reception, there wouldn't be many, but it would still be fun. They would dance and smile and laugh that night.

They would have the rest of their lives to spend together. And it would be great, incredibly great.

But that's in the future. This is now, and right now they are still young and they have made their choice.

They choose to pursue love. They choose to speak to each other about what they need, and they choose to allow themselves to feel what they do. They choose to stick together when things get rough, because they still love each other, and they will always love each other, they are each other's soulmates, even if they didn't know it when they met.

Because things weren't made easy for them, yet they are still here. They still ended up together despite it all.

Despite it all, their story has a happy ending.

Together.

-
A/N: Goodness Gracious!!! It's so nice to have this whole fic finally posted on here!!!! I hope that you enjoyed!!!

I originally wrote this fic in 2018 and I was a very different person back then with very different interests, I've been through so many ups and downs but right now I'm okay! I am still here!

I'd like to thank the beta reader for this fic! Davidthetraveler on Tumblr!!

Anyway thank you so much for reading! It's heavily appreciated!!! Let me know what you think if you like! You can also find me on AO3 @/LissaWho5! I have more fics on there if you are interested!

Thank you all for everything!

-Lissa