A Small Donation

You could see her now, visualise her in your head. Sat there perfectly, playing World of Warcraft, on her bright red gaming chair, with her bright, azure blue hair trickling down her face.

You swooned as you thought of her. She had been your favourite streamer for a long time now, and you had donated a lot of your money just to see her smile. You and your friends constantly talked about how much you would like to serve her, treat her as is she were royalty, and today was the day you finally did it.

You looked to your left and right to see nothing but pitch darkness, other than the holes in the roof of the room, allowing you to have air to breathe. You slumped against the side of the room and looked around to see 4 of your closest friends, Joshua, Mark, Oliver and Ethan. You had all been in love with this woman for the longest time and would do anything for her.

In fact, you had shrunk yourselves down and were currently shipping yourselves in a small box to her address...

She sat there on her chair, playing games, occasionally taking a break to read her thirsty donations from teenage boys and young men. She was interrupted however, by a loud sound that sent shockwaves through the house. Her doorbell.

By the time she had gotten to the door, the mailman had gone and only a small box at the door remained. It read:

"Dear HYBR1DBUNNYXx,
We have given you the ultimate gift, and hope you use us to our fullest. We are forever here to serve you!
From Julian, Joshua, Mark, Oliver and Ethan"

She made a face of confusion at the note and picked up the box, taking it back to her desk.

You felt extreme dizziness as you tumbled around the box, as she carried the box carelessly back to her desk.

'Alrighty I'm back chat!' You could hear her voice booming, talking to her large twitch audience. 'For the first time in a while on the HYBR1DBUNNY channel, we are going to be doing a live unboxing of what something my fans sent me. Shout out to Julian, Joshua, Mark, Oliver and Ethan!' Her chanting your names made you even more excited for what would come next.

A massive blade stuck right through the roof of the box, making the boys have to jump out of the way, to avoid being stabbed.

You saw her gargantuan fingers poke through the hole in the box and tear the roof in half.

'In the box, iiiissssss!' You looked up to see her surprised face. She gave a little smirk and stared down at you with a face of lust.

You saw her beautiful face looking down at you and you stared into her luscious eyes. The immediate thing you noticed however, was her gigantic tits hanging out of her top.

'Well, hello there!' She said happily surprised. 'I think i'm going to not reveal what is in the box for now guys, and with that, I'm going to end the stream here for today! See yall later!' She waved at the monitor before closing her stream.

She licked her lips and carried the box over to her bed. You all looked at each other in shock and terror caused by the devious look she gave you. You felt the box rumble as she emptied you all out onto her bed.

She was already dressed in lingerie from her stream and she crawled onto her bed, hissing at you. You tried to run but you couldn't as you were all trapped in a wall of bedsheets.

She pulled down her tiny excuse for panties and began to pleasure herself. She saw Oliver almost escape the bedsheet prison by climbing the walls, so she plucked him up and slurped him into her mouth.

She swallowed abruptly and then grabbed you by the feet. She began to plunge you in and out of her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she began to orgasm.

By the time you had been flung back onto the bed, the majority of your friends had been devoured by the titanic woman.

'You- are very useful, little- toy' She moaned before grabbing the last of your friends, Ethan. 'I think I'll keep you as my little pet' she said as she threw Ethan into her mouth, swallowing him whole.

'I think I'm going to start the stream again!' She boomed before grabbing you and putting you in the front of her panties...