Tiny Shots

'Hit me again!' She shouted, the bartender sliding another shot glass containing two tiny men.

Puny Pub was a bar on the Eastern side of town, down one of the back alleys. The owner discovered a device that can shrink men down to the size of a thumb.

Jolene went there quite frequently to drown out her sorrows with shots and small snacks of tiny men, it was highly illegal but it's not illegal if no one finds out right?

Jolene turned to her left, seeing a rather handsome man walking into the back office with the manager.

The manager sat with the man in her office, bringing up some paperwork. 'Mr Travinski, welcome to Puny Pub and your formal interview!'

'Thanks!' He replied ecstatically.

'So, do you have any family members?'

'I'm an only child and my parents are at a home, they don't even know who I am anymore!' He chuckled

'That's pretty sad!' The manager said with a kind of happy expression on her face.

'Do you have any significant other or friends who know where you are at the moment?

'Errrrr, nooo' He replied cautiously.

'Excellent! You're hired!' He was confused as to why this was the reason for his hire but shrugged it off as he was led into another room, with a promise of a uniform so he could start right away.

He entered the room before the manager closed the see through door behind him, he looked at her confused as she waved back at him, before the room illuminated and bright lights were flashed.

He woke up again, in a pool of water, his head banging from the loud noises around him. He looked around, realising that the pool he was in was actually a shot glass, filled with vodka.

He looked up at the perky blonde waitress as she heard a call from down the table. She slid the glass down the bar towards the person who made the call, Jolene.

He looked up at Jolene who licked her lips upon the sight of him. She picked up the glass and brought it to her mouth, necking it back while the man fell out onto her tongue.

She pushed him to the roof of her mouth with her tongue and began to suck on him

She pushed him to the roof of her mouth with her tongue and began to suck on him. She moaned in delight before swallowing him. 'Another!' She yelled...