The End of Humanity as we Know It

Blaring sirens. Flashing lights. A living hell. Everyone in New York City were trying to escape, causing city wide traffic jams. The reason? The end of the freakin' world.

Max, a local man around the manhattan area, was a bit of a crook. He ran shit for gangs, did the filthy jobs no one else was willing to do.

He, amongst everyone else, was hurrying to the nearest way out of the city. He tried opening the door from his apartment, before being met with a wall of people, legging it down the corridor, to escape as fast as they could.

He decided to take the tactical route and vaulted out of his window, sliding down the pipe that stood on the wall of his apartment.

He headed to the ferry terminal, thinking of the the fastest way he could get there. He ran out of the alley onto the main street when:

SMASH!

A giant foot smashed down onto an entire street of evacuees. Their blood splattered against the remaining walls as the foot continued moving.

Max turned around quickly and bolted the other way, deciding to go down the back alleys.

The foot belonged to a woman, a once normal woman who was now double the size of the Empire State Building. She had blonde hair and very large, doll like eyes. She was completely naked, her bare ass exposed over the entire city. From her loud, booming yelling her, people gathered that her name was Donna.

Max ran down the back alleys, making it towards the ferry station. He saw firsthand, Donna squatting over a neighbourhood, letting out a loud, putrid fart, disintegrating the people and buildings of the neighbourhood. He then saw a small bit of gloopy, brown liquid squidge out of her ass, landing on the rubble below.

He took his eyes off of the steaming ocean of Diarrhoea that emerged from her ass, and continued to run towards the ferry terminal. He eventually arrived and pushed past the hordes of people that stood in his way.

He eventually made his way past the people and onto the ship, where he could safely escape the city, or at least what's left of it.

He now stood on an emergency evacuation boat, AKA a ferry bombarded with people, desperate to escape the doomed city.

He was positioned on the top floor of the ferry, having a perfect view of the city burning in front of him.

And all he saw was Donna, raining diarrhoea onto the ferry terminal, wiping out the rest of the hope the people in the city had