Clothes Conference

GATHER AROUND! THE MAIN EVENT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

The conference hall began to fill up with women, all excited to hear about the next big showcase of clothes by the top clothing brand, Gia Clothes Ltd.

The women all sat down, why all women in the conference hall? Easy question, a couple of decades ago, a virus was released that only affected men, which caused them to shrink down to only around 4 inches.

'NOW! PREMIERING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE WORLD, GIA LTD'S NEW CLOTHING LINE! TINIKINI!'

The crowd erupted into applause as a model began to walk down the stage, showing off the brands new clothes.

'THE TINIKINI IS A FULLY FUNCTIONING PLEASURE BIKINI, THAT UTILISES THE MALE SCUM IN A FASHIONABLE WAY!'

'AS YOU CAN SEE, 5 MEN ARE UTILISED ON EACH BREAST, AND THEY CAN LICK, SUCK AND PLEASURE YOU TO YOUR EVERY NEED!'

'YOU WILL ALSO HAVE A MAN STRAPPED ACROSS YOUR GROIN, WHO CAN BE USED FOR PROTECTION AND PANTIES BUT ALSO AS A FULLY FUNCTIONAL SEX TOY!'

'FOR EXTRA STYLE, YOU WILL HAVE A TINY MAN ON A KEYCHAIN STRAPPED TO YOUR PANTIES!'

'NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE PREORDER BONUSES!'

'IF YOU PREORDER NOW, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TINY MAN STRAPPED TO A CHAIN TO WEAR AS A NECKLACE AND TWO TINY MEN TO DO WITH WHAT YOU PLEASE!'

'THE TINIKINI WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PREORDER TODAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS CONFERENCE! AND WITH THAT, THIS CONCLUDES TODAYS CONFERENCE, GOOD DAY!'

The crowd erupted into applause and screams as the women hurried down to the desks to preorder their Tinikinis. The model turned around and began to strut back down the stage, devouring the demonstration models as she went...