Keeping Faith

Faith was just as every other 21 year old women, except for the fact that she was 100 feet tall. 

She has been dating Alex, a sophomore at GTS High who had stuck up for Faith when she was relentlessly bullied when she first arrived in LA.

One evening, she got a text message from Alex, who asked to meet with her at the top of his apartment building.

Alex sat there upon his apartment building, patiently and nervously waiting on the arrival of Faith, his giantess girlfriend.

After half an hour, Faith appeared dressed in nothing but her underwear, ignoring the fact that the people in the city below could see her.

'Heyyy sweetie!' Faith yelled, unknowingly crushing a man whilst she took her final steps towards Alex's house

'Heyyy sweetie!' Faith yelled, unknowingly crushing a man whilst she took her final steps towards Alex's house. 'I feel like doing it again tonight, you up?'

The incident she was referring to was the time where she used Alex as a dildo due to his size preventing them from having sex together normally.

'You see Faith, I brought you here tonight to tell you that I wanted to break up with you...'

Faiths smile faded from her face as her heart sank. 'Wa- we- why?' Faith asked when suddenly she heard a noise from behind her.

'Hey! Do you mind! I'm trying to relax here, and your fat ass is in my way!' One of Alex's neighbours yelled.

Faith turned around slowly and ominously before grabbing the man in the air, she dropped him into her mouth and slurped him down whole.

'So, what were you saying Alex?' Faith said calmer, content with her new meal.

'Because of that Faith, I get it you're larger than everyone else but you can't just do what you want and murder innocent people who cause the slightest inconvenience.'

'So what Alex, I don't even give a shit anymore, you do you dude.'

Alex sighed and shook his head, 'I knew she wasn't going to take it well...' With that, Faith turned back around and raised her hand into the air in anger, smashing it down on top of Alex, smashing him instantly.

She licked the remains of Alex off of her hands before beginning the journey home...