Offworld Tiny Pets

3100 AD

In the year 3100, Earth is a barren wasteland, completely wrecked due to global warming, making the atmosphere uninhabitable.

Most humans went extinct, but 2 billion escaped on escape ships provided by the government.

Once they arrived on the closest planet, Mars, they built a civilisation, before being introduced to the planets apex predators, the Twi'Leks.

The twi'leks multicoloured species, some are green, some are red, purple or blue. They have tendrils hanging from their heads and they are around 20 times the size of humans. They also seem to be an only female race.

Since the humans arrived on Mars, they were attacked by the Twi'Leks and captured. Some were used as food, some as pets. They are sold live in stores and then devoured by the Twi'Leks. Many Twi'Leks have farms where they breed humans and profit off of them.

One human, lived in a small enclosure in Gldvcjs's pet store. One day, Guy was stood in his enclosure, hiding in his little cavern, when Jen'va a purple Twi'Lek walked through the door, her eyes set onto one enclosure in particular.

(Pictured on the right)She strolled straight over to this enclosure and looked inside, seeing a couple of humans

She strolled straight over to this enclosure and looked inside, seeing a couple of humans. Her eyes instantly gravitated to Guy, who was just emerging from his cave. She grabbed him gently, despite his pleads to leave him, and took him to the counter.

'I would like to have this one!' She demanded

'Sure thing!' The cashier replied. 'Would you like some food and a bowl or are you going down the natural route?'

The Twi'Lek looked down at Guy. 'I think I'm going to go down the natural route'

'Great choice!' The cashier said as she handed Guy over to the Twi'Lek, who handed the cashier some cash.

Jen'Va set off home with her newly acquired pet, ready to play with it.

She walked through the door of her hut and sat down, holding her pet in her hands.

'Feeding time little one!' She unbuckled her bra and revealed her massive tit. Guy screamed as his head was shoved against Jen'Va's massive nipple.

It was very strange, Guy couldn't help but suck on her nipple, despite his resistance. 'How's that little guy?!' Jen'Va giggled as Guy continued to suck.

She walked over to the coffee table, where Guy's new cage was. She opened the latch, her nipple still lactating a little. 'Have a good sleep little one, we'll have a bit more fun tomorrow!' She closed and latched up the cage before walking into her room, her ass swaying behind her...