A Quick Peek

Sarah and Will were the happiest couple known to man. Will travelled a lot with work and constantly left Sarah alone.

Sarah was a very sought after girl in her town, making many men jealous of Will. Among those men were Will's brother, Daniel.

Daniel gathered some men to shrink along with him and sneak into Sarah's house, to see her whilst Will was away. Of course they had ill intent, considering all of them wanted to get into Sarah's pants but, they could pretend they were being noble at least right?

It all started when all of the men gathered at the Fool's Horse Inn, a popular pub opposite Sarah's house.

The men cheered and laughed as the drank more and more beer, excited for their time spying on Sarah.

Dan made sure that everybody had disappeared from the bar before he clicked his pen, setting off a bright green light, shrinking all of the men.

They quickly crossed under the hedge into Sarah's house. They were cautious not to encounter any of the seasonal animals that regularly appear in Sarah's garden.

They snook past anything they found and snook through a minute crack in the left corner of the bottom floor. This brought them into Sarah's living room, facing them with a field of creamy white carpet.

'Oh gosh, where did I put the remote now?' They heard Sarah say. They looked around as to where they actually were, realising they were underneath a table next to the sofa.

One of the men pointed out to Dan that the remote was right next to them. By the time Dan decided they should run it was too late, they looked up and saw Sarah staring down at them.

'What?! Is that- a- swarm of bugs?' She stood up and raised her foot into the air. All of the men saw the sky become a bright shade of pink as Sarah's foot hovered over them.

She slammed her foot down, squashing a quarter of the shrunken men

She slammed her foot down, squashing a quarter of the shrunken men. Upon the small red stains against the carpet, Sarah bent down and looked at the tiny creatures.

'Wait?' She got closer to them, her eye almost touching the tiny group. 'Are those- humans?' She gathered the group in her hands and walked over to the counter, where she emptied the group into a makeshift prison made of movie cases.

She put her elbows on the counter and stared at the group, further examining them. 'Danny?! Is that you?!'

Upon hearing his name, Danny stepped forward and Sarah got up real close. 'No freakin' way! I always knew you were a pervert but- oooohhhhh, this a new level of low!'

Sarah began cackling evilly at the thought of her merciless captives. 'Whilst Will's away I get real bored, and I think I now know what to do with my time!' She began to laugh at the thought of how powerful she was compared to them.

She picked up Dan and brought him close to her face.

She chucked and told him what she was going to do to him

She chucked and told him what she was going to do to him. She raised her other hand in the air and slowly put it down onto the table, dividing the group, a quarter in one and three quarters in the other.

She grabbed the quarter group and placed them on the hardwood floor, before taking her sock off and flinging it to the other side of the room.

She raised her foot up once again, creating an ominous shadow above the group. The screams from the group echoed through the room, creating concern amongst the other group, who were still trapped in the prison of movie cases.

She slammed her foot down onto the ground, splattering the men into bright specks of red puddles

She burst out into laughter at the destruction of the tiny men. 'You goddamn perverts deserve every minute of this!'

She ran over and grabbed the remaining people. She took them over to the coffee table, leaving them there while she sat back onto the sofa. She put her bare feet onto the table, next to the men.

'Now! Clean my feet or you'll end up like the rest of them!' A look of confusion appeared on the faces of the men. 'With your tongues you imbeciles!'

She chuckled as she sat back, relaxing, watching TV whilst her new tiny 'slaves' worked on cleaning her feet.

The stench of her feet engulfed the group, as they reluctantly licked her feet clean. They constantly gagged but continued anyway due to fear of death.

After around an hour of this, Sarah sat up, grabbing a handful of men and shoving them in her skin coloured tights. She then put them on, ready to sleep and subsequently attend work the next day.

The men were trapped against the soles of her feet, squirming, causing her great pleasure, and they would stay there for days at times, as long as Sarah felt like