Shrunken Weapons of War

Andrew, Justine, Arnett and Andrea were a family of four. Happily loving together when the accident happened.

Andrew was a scientist, a very good one, who was working on a size manipulation machine to help the US in a war with the Indian government.

His family came to surprise him at the lab one day, his birthday of all days. The experiment malfunctioned and well, that was it.

Or so they thought. Andrew woke up, in a dark, claustrophobic room. He sat up and looked around, faintly seeing his family, unconscious, on the floor.

Light seeped through the roof of the room as it was revealed to Andrew that the room he was in was actually a draw in the closet of a giant woman.

'Nice to see you're finally awake!' A disembodied voice boomed from outside the room with a heavy Indian accent.

Andrew sat up startled as his family began to awake. From the light he saw the woman's face. She was of Indian descent and you instantly recognised her as Aliyah Thakur, the head scientist of the Indian weapon division.

She gathered Andrew and his family and placed them onto her desk. 'I've been waiting for you to invent this tech for a long, LONG time!' she boasted, 'It only took one easy little hack to shrink you down and bring you here. Unfortunately for you and them, I only need you, so I can do with your family what I wish, and right about now, I'm pretty turned on, and hungry too!' She chuckled as her stomach growled.

Andrews daughter woke up and came over to her dad, frightened as to what's happening. 'Y-y-you won't hurt us, you're a woman of science!' Andrew yelled up to the Aliyah.

'Let's test that theory shall we?!' Aliyah threatened as she grabbed Andrews daughter, who grasped at her father, trying to get him to save her. Andrew screamed as his daughter got dragged away from him.

Aliyah hung Andrea over her mouth. Andrea screamed as she looked downwards, seeing Aliyah's slithery tongue, patrolling the giant tunnel that was Aliyah's throat.

Andrew heard his daughter shriek one last time before she was dropped into Aliyah's mouth, where she was swallowed directly in front of Andrew.

Aliyah got close up to Andrew and looked at his wife and son. 'You decision' she said. 'Your tech, or your family?'

Andrew screamed, causing his wife and son to awake where they heard the devastating news. Andrew complied and was taken to another room, where he would be interrogated by other female scientists, leaving his wife and son with Aliyah.

Aliyah grabbed his son and opened up her panties, dropping him into the front, where she rubbed him around, using him to play with herself. She moaned in pleasure as he squirmed around. Justine scrambled to her feet  and began to run, screaming the whole time.

Aliyah plucked Justine up and placed her onto the ground, she raised her foot into the air, as Justine screamed.

Her screams were silenced when Aliyah slammed her foot down on top of Justine, smushing her instantly

'Radio to Aliyah. Radio to Aliyah.'

'Come in control!' Aliyah exclaimed down the walkie talkie.

'Information has been fully extracted.'

'Okay, bring him back in. I wanna have a little more fun with him before we end his life...