Yuji's Morning Crush

Long ago, before humanity existed, there was a species, much like humanity, but much larger in sheer size.

These creatures were around double the size of skyscrapers if they were to be compared buildings today.

These creatures were entirely wiped out in the last great extinction event, or so we thought. Yuji was an asian female giantess, she has been living in the mountains for the last 252 million years, without a need to feed.

However, Yuji couldn't go much longer without food or pleasure, so she once again emerged from the mountain, for the first time in 252 million years.

After two minutes of stomping through the area, she arrived at the nearest city. Yuji hadn't aged for the extensive time she had been alive, the giants always had a slower growth rate, them looking 25 when actually being 250 million+ years old.

She arrived at the city, crouching over it, causing panicked frenzy to erupt below. She removed her protective face wear and moved her head next to the tallest skyscraper she could find.

She could hear the screams of millions below as they frantically fought to escape the doomed city

She could hear the screams of millions below as they frantically fought to escape the doomed city. She opened her colossal mouth and brought it around the skyscraper, sinking her teeth into it, severing it into her mouth.

She continued to devour buildings to feed her incessant hunger. Buildings crumbled under her massive body, buildings disappeared through her gaping mouth.

She headed over to the tallest skyscraper she could find and pulled it from the ground. She pulled down her panties and began to plunge the skyscraper in and out of her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she orgasmed, sending her juices flooding down the streets.

Eventually, Yuji found her protective face wear and stood up, raising her foot up above the rest of the city that remained.

She slammed her foot into the ground, wiping out the remaining areas of the city

She slammed her foot into the ground, wiping out the remaining areas of the city. She turned around back towards the mountain, where she would go into slumber for another 250 million years...