The Quiet Girl

Matt was your average suburban teenager, he was in a middle class family, a relatively large house and a kickass school life.

He was very popular amongst his peers, doing well academically, becoming captain of the majority of the sports teams and being liked be everyone, almost.

There was this one girl, Jezebel, who was always a social outcast, has been since middle school. She sat quietly at the back of the class, silently judging people, whilst being judged in the process.

Recently school has been tough for Matt, with most of his friends disappearing, without a trace. Despite his remaining friends efforts, Matt wouldn't leave well enough alone and constantly lost sleep just desperately trying to find his friends. He has had many leads in the past, all leading him to one possible cause, Jezebel.

One Friday night, Matt went into the girls locker room, assuming that no one was in there as school had already finished. He began sticking up more posters when someone snuck up on him.

'Such a shame that those boys went missing, right Matt?' Matt turned to his right to see who the words were coming from, Jezebel.

'Uh-uh- yeah,' Matt said scratching his head, before turning back around to stick more posters up.

'They were always nasty towards me, ya-know? Now that I think about it, you were the only one who hasn't gone missing that was nasty to me,' She continued, Matt closed his eyes, thinking his suspicions were proven right.

'Ye-yeah, now that I think about it it is pretty funny,' Matt chuckled frighteningly.

Jezebel began to walk over to Matt, who tried to scuttle off, but was stopped by Jezebel's arm blocking his route.

'Na-Uh where you going so fast?' Jezebel queried.

'Urrrrm, I need to get going now Jezebel,' Matt said worryingly.

'Oh and Matt, watch out,' Matt wondered what she meant but was met with a blinding green light.

When he regained consciousness, he felt like the entire room was shaking, moving rather. He looked around, seeing, Black Lipstick? A giant phone? It turns out he was in Jezebel's handbag!

Jezebel looked into the bag, 'Oh I see you're finally awake! Don't you worry little Matt, we'll have plenty of time together when I get home.

After 5 minutes, Jezebel arrived home, quickly rushing upstairs to deal with her new tiny roommate.

She tipped Matt out onto her bed. 'I've been waiting a long time for this Matt. After all of the pain and anguish you and your cronies have put me through, I look forward to finally ending it, for good!'

Matt began to laugh, as if this was all a prank, a practical joke made to humour him. However, he noticed something from the corner of his eye that sent him into madness.

In the corner of Jezebel's room, he saw the possessions of all of Matt's missing friends, whom he was sure Jezebel shrunk and murdered.

He began to sob, 'That's right Matt, cry for me, it'll make it even more amusing for me to kill you. I ate Jonesy, stepped on Slade and I think I'm going to end you under my ass!' She laughed.

She pulled down her leggings, revealing her black panties. Matt had a clear view of Jezebel's ass. 'Goodbye Matt, say hi to your friends for me!' she giggled.

'Fuck you Jezebel, everyone hates you, and for good reason too, you psychopathic slag!' Matt screamed. Jezebel just stuck up her middle finger at him.

With that, Matt let out one final scream before he was crushed under Jezebel's ass smashing on top of him at high speeds

Later that week, Matt's poster was added amongst the missing, as the rest of his friends sobbed over his disappearance...