#Naisha

#recovery part two

Don't mine me just randomly writing at 1 which is wayyy past my bedtime and uploading god knows when.

Sonia's P.O.V.

I groaned as I heard the alarm go-off. My whole body was quivering with pain as I stretched to slam it off. I was shivering due to the cold and with my eyes closed, I crawled back into the bed and closer to Roshan.

"Did that wake you up?" He asked, his voice indicating how sleep-deprived he was.

"No! I'm still so fucking sleepy, it was so musical and acoustic," I replied.

"The fact that you're sarcastic is the sign that you've woken up," he muttered and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, you can go back to sleep," he said and I was soon asleep with my comforter shielding me from the chilly winter mornings.

"Good night sweetheart," was the last thing I heard before I was asleep.

Some time later even in my sleep-driven state, I felt him get up and get ready for the day.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was in my bed when I heard my phone ringing and I almost felt like throwing a fucking tantrum because of how irritating my ringtone was.

"What?" I whined and stretched slightly.

"Good afternoon to you to love,"

"Good afternoon," I said before I hung up and groaned as the phone started ringing again.

"Drag your ass out of the bed and eat the breakfast that I'd placed on the table beside the bed because you need to take your medicines," he said.

"Can I skip my medicines, I am too sleepy and too cold," I muttered.

"Sonia," he called but I was already asleep.

I don't know how long I slept for because Roshan was pulling me up from my bed when I woke the next time.

"Stop being a sadist ass and let me sleep,"

"Baby, you need to eat and take your medicines," he said softly as he sat down next to me and when I opened my eyes, he was dressed in his three-piece suit and I smiled.

"What?"

"I love you," I mumbled as he started feeding me the fruits.

"I love you too," he said.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

A week later

I was home alone today and bored to death. Mom and dad had gone on a trip and Arjun and Tanvi had taken the kids out for some time.

"Good evening baby," Roshan greeted me as he dropped his bag and uncuffed the buttons around his wrist and sighed heavily.

"Good evening Rosh," I said as I leaned against the pillow on the sofa.

"So, what does the love of my life want for dinner?"

"I was thinking of ordering something," I mumbled.