#Arvi

Because I can't stop myself from updating once again...🙈🙈🤭🤭

Arjun's P.O.V.

After showering, I walked out of the bathroom to find my wife sleeping as she held our baby. Advika was giggling for some reason while Tanvi slept.

I smiled and walked over to her before picking Advika in my hands and swayed a little as I held her.

"Hi Adu baby," I said and she giggled.

"Time to sleep princess," I mumbled and hummed a song as I rubbed her back to help her sleep. 

Once she was asleep, I laid her down on the bed, building a pillow border around her and then I turned to an uncomfortable Tanvi.

"Baby," I called for her but she didn't respond.

"Anvi, love," I said as I shook her lightly and she woke up.

"Huh? Is it morning already?" She asked and I smiled.

"Come here," I said and opened my arms and she immediately hugged me, wrapping her legs around my waist as she laid her head down on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back slightly while I closed my eyes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"So, right leg up, there I've tucked it, left leg up, there I've tucked and now look at you, may babygirl, oh my babygirl," I sung an awkward song with my hoarse throat as I readied Advika for bedtime. I then sneezed for the nth time and that was when she started crying.

"Offo, you dummy Tanvi," I mumbled under my breath.

I made funny faces, sneezing now and then and coughing now and then as I tried to calm Advika down.

This cold was going to be the death of me!

After what felt like eternity, Advika finally calmed down and laid her head on my chest as she smiled.

"You're such a naughty baby," I mumbled and god knows what she understood but she giggled.

Her laughter was one of the thing that really made my heart swell, it was like music to my ears and nothing could be more pleasing that that, well except my husband's voice, that is.

"Good evening to my princesses," Arjun said as he walked in and wrapped his arms around us, but immediately stopped.

"Tanvi!" Arjun said, a little too loudly and Advika started crying again.

This grasshole! I'll strangle him.

I glared at him and his face softened as he started at Advika before picking her up and calming her down.

While he did that I closed my eyes and leaned against the headboard of the bed.

I was on the verge of unconsciousness when I felt myself being picked up.

"You're so careless baby," he mumbled as he walked over to our bed.

"Don't you think Adu baby, your mommy is so careless, she doesn't care about her health at all now does she?" He asked in his baby voice and Advika clapped her hands. I smiled as he laid me down on the bed.