#Arvi

So I was just going through my chapters and I realised how Arjun is always the one making mistakes, seems unfair now doesn't it?

Arjun's P.O.V.

"Really now? Why would you just appreciate my effort?!" I asked angrily. She couldn't always expect me to know her feelings when she knew she was at fault yet she acted like I was at fault.

I stormed out of the room, disappointed that she wouldn't get my point of view at all! We were husband and wife for fucks sake, she had to understand that I was not always at fault, yeah when I was I knew I was being an asshole. And for the amount of times I've hurt her, I can't say sorry enough times but there's a difference between saying sorry for your mistake and acting careless.

I drove to my office and because my PA knew about my sour mood, he just kept my schedule for today on the table before scurrying away from me.

Maybe this is how Tanvi felt every time I disappointed her. But I felt really hurt, I know my hurting couldn't match the times when I've hurt her but it still hurt, now when I'm really making efforts to be a nice husband.

There was a knock on my door and I answered the door to find Aradhya. What the hell is this girl doing here?

"What?" I snapped.

"I was missing you," she said timidly.

"And I couldn't give a fuck about it, now why don't you go?"

"Stop being so rude when I've done nothing to you Arjun," she said.

"Really? Nothing? Haven't you tried to ruin my relationship with my wife enough times and I was stupid to always take your word to my heart when I knew I had to listen to my wife!"

"That's your problem,"

"And now you're my problem dear Aradhya, so please, I don't want to be more rude to you, please leave,"

"Fine! God knows what you saw in that average looking girl! You could do better!" She said.

"But I like average, in fact I love average and I love her so I'll choose her any day!" I snapped as I glared at her and she gave me a stink eye before leaving.

I worked the whole day without any break and as everyone started leaving, I continued working. There was a knock on my door once again and I let out a frustrated with before opening the door to find my wife standing there as she wore my sweatshirt and her lose sweatpants.

Did she just travel all the way from home in these clothes? Wow, couldn't deny she looked beautiful.

"Focus Arjun! You're angry with her," my subconscious scolded me.

Yeah right!

I cleared my throat and stared at her, before opening the door wide open and inviting her in.

"You don't need to knock,"

"Who knew you would have blown up if I entered like that?" She said softly as she played with her fingers.

"You're dressed in my sweatshirt," I said as a matter of fact.

"I couldn't care less about my dressing sense right now, when I have more important matters,"

"Important matters? Like scolding your husband? Or not appreciating his efforts at all?" I said bitterly as I narrowed my eyes at her and she looked down immediately, playing with her fingers.

"Arjun I--"

"Look, let's talk after I finish this important ppt, I really need to work on this one,"