#Arvi

I hope I live upto your expectations...

Tanvi

A few hours ago:

"Well then fucking be more expressive!" Arjun exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air.

"I don't know what's happening! Alright? I don't know, I don't feel like talking and I don't want to be happy!"

"God! Why didn't you make a book on how to understand women!"

How fucking dare he?!

"Get out Arjun!"

"Tanvi look--"

"Get the fuck out of my room!"

"Hey! It's my room as well!"

"Wrong, it was your room, I'll kill you if you don't step out now," I said as I toyed with the baby pocket knife.

"You wouldn't,"

"Try me baby," I said sweetly and he gulped before rushing out of the bedroom.

*

"How dare he? I hate Roshan!"

"Oh looks like the Malhotra brothers are on their time of the month," I commented as shoved my books in a small cupboard.

"He told me that I should have come with a guide! Like for fucks sake, the amount of mood swings he has!" Sonia grumbled as she said on my bed.

"And he told me that god should have made a book on understanding women!" I grumbled.

"I just told him that he shouldn't have hugged one of the business partner that was clearly interested in him," she said with a pout.

"I don't know how we started fighting, it's like one moment we were all cozy and then bam! Full on fighting," I said with a sigh.

"Where are your babies?" I asked her after a while.

"With my mom and our mother," she said and a smile played on my lips at the mention of mom. If she would've been there, she would've clearly scolded the Malhotra brothers. Assholes!

"Idea!"

"Why do I feel like it is not going to end well,"

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"No! This is not the best idea, I can't wear this and go out and you're asking me to go to a club!" I whined as I stared at my outfit.