#Naisha

I promise it's something mushy and cute.

Sonia's P.O.V. 

It took a great deal of effort. To calm my uneven breathing every time he was nearer, every time he held me.

Right now, we all were on a weekend break and the Malhotra's thought it would be nice to go on a mini vacation.

Arjun, mom and dad were in another car, sneak people, because they thought it'd be nice to give us some free time.

So I sat with Roshan in the car as he drove, one of his hand on the steering wheel and the other on my knee. I leaned my head against the window and stared at the handsome man sitting next to me.

"Take a picture baby girl, it'll last longer." He said as he smiled.

"Oh I would hubby, but then my storage would be full because of your pictures." I commented and felt his grip on my knee tighten.

"Stop saying stuff like that baby." He commented.

"As you say, my love." I said as closed my eyes as I smiled.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"

Good night mom, good night dad, good night Arjun." I said as I entered the room along with Roshan. I quickly removed my shoes and got under the blankets.

"Fuck, it's so cold." I mumbled as I shivered. I felt a presence over mine and I opened my eyes as Roshan hovered over me.

"Hi baby girl." He whispered as he leaned in.

"H-hi."

"I have a perfect way to make you feel warmer."

"Really? Please tell me how?" I mumbled but when his eyes darkened I realised what way did he have. He leaned in until our lips were almost touching and we were breathing the same air.

"Fuck it." He mumbled before placing his lips over mine.

My eyes immediately closed at the feeling of his warm, soft lips over mine. He got off a little, not breaking the contact and pulled me closer to him as he placed one of his hand on the nape of my neck and the other was wrapped around my waist as he settled me down in his lap.

I pulled on his hair, tugging them as I pulled his even closer if that was possible.

I pulled away from him breathing heavily and rested my forehead against his forehead as we both calmed our breathing.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to kiss you, now that I have, I don't think I can resist the feeling of kissing you ag--" before he could finish his sentence, I moulded my lips over his as I kissed him.

"I love you Roshan." I whispered against his lips and he stilled for a second, he forgot to breath, to blink, he forgot everything.

"Hey hey hey, breathe Roshan, I don't want you dying and then when they ask the reason of your death, I'll be ashamed to tell then that the Roshan Malhotra died because I confessed my feelings to him." I said cheekily.

"W-what did you say."

"Wow! Now you've become deaf as well." I mumbled.

"Baby girl." He whined.

"That I love you, I love how you make me feel like I'm so precious, I love the feelings you give me, I just don't know what else do I love about you, but I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said and I think now was my time to stop breathing.

"Really baby girl, now should I say the same thing as you told me? Because just because you didn't let me die, that mean I shouldn't you die, right?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to say it again if you hadn't heard me in the first go, I love you baby girl, now I'm really not good with words, but I really really love you, you're one of the bestest thing that's ever happened to me and I just can't thank god enough for giving me a wife like you, I'm so thankful to wake up every day with you right by my side."

I wrapped my arms around his and hugged him. Tightly.

"And I also know the fact that you've realised you loved me quite a long time ago, no wonder you've been trying to avoid me." He said. I just groaned.

"Baby girl,"

"Hmm?"

"What if I die someday?"

It felt like the breath was knocked out of my lungs as I unwrapped my arms from him. I couldn't help with the tears that welled in my eyes.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere." He whispered as he held my face in his hands.

"You better not." I said.

"It's not like I'd willingly die, some things happen unknown to us...ow!"

"Don't talk like that." I cried out as I punched him harder. Tears fell from my eyes but I continued to punch him. He held my hands in one of his hand.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I won't leave you at all. Is that fine?" He said and I just nodded my head.

"I didn't know you loved me so much." He said as he laid me down on the bed and lied down besides me.

"Now you know right? So you better not leave me, or else I'll do some black magic, get you back to life before killing you with my bare hands." I threatened and he chuckled. He pulled me closer to him, tucking my head under his chin and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good night baby girl, I love you and please teach me black magic as well."

"Shut up! And I love you too." I said before we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I've been MIA for a long time. It's just I've been juggling work, from homework to the household work that I have to do otherwise my mom will become kaalimaa. Plus, because the author as in I, am not good at time management which is really really essential, and also the fact that I am the world's biggest procrastinator, I just can't manage things really well.

No wonder my mom is shaking her head disappointingly as she stares at me right now. Haha! But anyways, I updated and be happy.

Anyways, I hope you guys have been well. Please stay safe and stay healthy.

Love,
D❤️