#Arvi

Hope you like it! This is before Tanvi was pregnant, you know somewhere in the middle.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Mom I'm really not in a mood," I said as I stared at Sonia and mom.

Mom smirked and said:
"Of course you aren't in a mood, Arjun is on a business trip and you are missing him but come on, help Sonia atleast, she want to shop,"

Arjun had sadly gone for a business meeting to New Zealand, which meant we couldn't even talk properly because when it was day here, it was night there and vice versa. I had been two days since he last called me. Maybe he is busy.

I'm having a hard time sleeping as well, I hug his pillow and sleep but there's just the absence of his warmth, the pillow is not him and it's just messed up!

"Haha mom, I don't miss him and I'm never shopping with Sonia! She will take two hours and buy nothing at all,"

"Come on Tanvi, stop being a spoilsport and come with us otherwise what will you do? Sit at home and stare blankly at your husband's picture?" Mom asked and I narrowed my eyes at her before stomping my feet and joining them.

"I hate you both," I muttered under my breath as I glared at them.

"Well then..." Sonia said as she started the car and drove to the mall.

Oh how I miss you Arjun!

"So when will he be coming back, any idea Tanvi?"

"I really don't know, last I spoke to him, was two days ago and that too it was only hi hello and then he slept while he was talking to me."

"Aw you poor girl, I thought I taught that guy better than that,"

"Oh no, maybe he was tired, he told me the other day, that he has been working nonstop and I could hear the fatigue in his voice,"

"Fatigue or homesickness?" Sonia asked.

"Pft.. homesickness or Tanvisickness?" Mom asked.

"Shut up!" I whined as I stared outside the window to stop them from teasing me.

"Come on Tanvi, we all know how much he loves you and stuff, of course he's missing you as much as you're missing him," mom said with a smile.

I just nodded my head and absentmindedly followed mom and Sonia into the mall.

After two hours of:

"Pft! This combination is so funny!"

"Who in hell would buy this shit-coloured dress!"

"Oh god! This is just eww!"

And many more comments, we stood near the parking lot with only two t-shirts and two shirts.

I've never ever seen a more choosy girl in my life!

"Oh god! I'm so tired, we shopped so much!" Sonia said as she admired the 4 pieces of clothing she had just bought.

"Yeah, totally we shopped a lot, I was sure if we stayed in that store for more time, you would totally buy the whole store," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" Sonia said.

"Totally, I agree, now I know why you were so reluctant on join her, I would never ever shop with you Sonia," mom said as she dramatically sat in the car.

"Roshan is so much better than you both," she huffed.

"Yeah yeah no wonder he isn't here with you," mom said.