#Naisha

This is an interesting chapter guys! I promise!

Sonia's P.O.V.

"Finally we were able to convince these investors", my assistant said as she groaned out loud.

"They're such a pain", I mumbled as we both made out way to the elevator.

Currently, it's lunch break and my assistant and I were going down to buy something from the nearby restaurants.

I inherited my father's company. He was really proud when he handed his position down to me. I trained hard to earn my position. Building good relationships with my employees. My dad, or I own an marketing company.

We give ideas and help companies with their products nationally and internationally.

My thought process was interrupted by my phone ringing and the elevator door pinging.

"Hello"

"Hi, I hope you don't mind that I asked your mom to give me your number", my stomach fluttered as I heard his voice. It's been two days since we last saw and spoke to each other.

"No, I don't mind", I said as I started walking out of the building.

"So, I've come to the "complex A" you know where your office is, I was hoping if we could meet for lunch"

"Yeah, it's break time anyways", and suddenly I felt something sticky hit my head. When I turned around, I found a group of girl with eggs in the hand.

They started attacking me with eggs.

"Ow!", I said as I fell down on floor.

"Sonia! Are you okay? Just hang on, I'm coming there"

The eggs hit so hard that I was sure that on my forehead, I'll have a wound.

"This is what you get for taking our man", one of the girl screamed as she aimed the egg on my eyes but missed.

"Stop!", My assistant screamed as she held one of the girl but the others started attacking her as well.

"This bitch deserves to die", another screamed. I heard footsteps approaching me and the eggs stopped. I turned my head to stare at a pair of blurry eyes that belong to Roshan. I sniffled as I reached to wipe my eyes but his hands beat me to it. His hands tenderly held my face and wiped my tears.

I could hear hushed whispers. He then turned to glare at the group of immature girls.

"Who the fuck gave you the right to attack someone like that?"

No one spoke a single word.

"Answer me dammit!"

"You all want to know who she is?"

"She's my fiancé! So don't you dare try to pull out an act like this ever again", I gasped as he said those words.

"If I want, I can drag you all to the court for attacking someone like this! There's a limit to your stalking!"

"Roshan, don't, they're just immature", I said.

"I don't give a damn! They have no right to attack you and your assistant like that!"

"Roshan, it's okay"

"Fucking get lost you all!", the immature girls immediately scurried away.

"Are you okay?", He asked me as he crouched down to my level and held my face in his hands.

"Come on let's get you home", he whispered as he helped me sit in the car and took out tissues as he wiped the egg. I gagged at the smell of raw egg. I noticed his driver take my assistant back to the office and come down soon and drove us to our house.

"We're lucky my parents aren't home or my mom would surely sue these immature brats", I laughed out a little.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Once I was done taking a shower getting rid of the eggs and shells from my hair. I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.

Roshan motioned for me to sit down on the bed and I did as I was told. He took the first aid box and started working on the small blisters and the major cut on my forehead. I tried to ignore the fact that he was so close to me and that just an hour ago he had called me his fiancé.

"There all done", he said as he finished putting a band-aid on my forehead.

"I suppose you're still hungry?"

"Yes I am", I said and rubbed my stomach.

"And I'm in a mood to eat Chinese today", I said as we both walked downstairs. Luckily, we always have Italian and Chinese ingredients stacked in our kitchen.

"I'll make some chowmein", he said as he rolled his shirt up to show his muscles and then started chopping vegetables as the noodles boiled. I just stared at him mesmerized as he waltzed around the kitchen while he cooked noodles.

"I must be looking handsome, for a beauty like you to stare at me", he said snapping me out of my daze.

"Huh?"

"You're drooling", he said as he motioned for me to wipe my face. Being the dumb person I am, I wiped my face and he let out a chuckle.

"Asshole!", I grumbled. As soon as he started sautéing the vegetables and adding the sauces, the smell was so tasty that my stomach grumbled out loud.

"My mouth is watering rivers, hurry up and finish cooking fast", I said as I aligned the plates on the dining table and he quickly emptied the vessel in the two plates.

I dug into it, sighing out loud at the yummy taste of the sauces on my tongue.

"It's so tasty!"

"Thank you", he said as he dug in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes the author is on roll today! I updated AMTH and this.

I hope you enjoyed the update!!!!

Ashsshshehdhshshddbdhcufnf

This is so cute!!!! Oh god!

Love,
D❤️