#Arvi

So in the last post they fought(if you haven't checked it out, do check it), in this one it's something interesting.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I stared at the mirror and looked at all the fat I had gained. I looked so fat.

Just then arms wrapped around my waist and rested in my belly.

"Look at my baby looking all beautiful," Arjun mumbled as he kissed my cheeks and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Pft.. I look so fat,"

"And what's wrong with being fat? You still look beautiful,"

"Shut up you know, it's ok if you call me fat,"

"But you're cute with all this fat," he said as he pinched my cheeks.

I smiled and leaned back as he held me.

"Arjun,"

"Yes baby,"

"Do you think we'll be good parents? Do you think I'll be a good mother?" I asked the question that has been nagging me for quite some time.

"And why do you think we wouldn't be good parents? Most importantly why do you think you wouldn't be a good mother?" He asked as he turned me around and stared at me.

"No, it's just, I don't have any experience," I laughed mentally at my words.

Which mother has an experience when they are pregnant with their first child?

"Oh you dummy, how do you want experience when it's your first pregnancy? And I know you will be a good mother, we will be good parents, don't worry,"

"And you will be a good father as well,"

"I hope so," he said and kissed my forehead.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Good evening baby," my husband's voice reached my ears and I smiled.

"Good evening," I said as I sat up.

"How are you feeling?"

Before I could answer, the door burst open and in walked Sonia.

"Hi Tanvi," Sonia greeted me.

"Hello to you too Sonia," Arjun grumbled.

"Shut up and get out, I wanna talk to Tanvi," Sonia said as she narrowed her eyes at Arjun. He sighed and mumbled something incoherent under his breath before getting up.

I sat up as well stretching my hands a little but I winced when I felt pain in my lower abdomen. Arjun was immediately at my side.

"Her water broke Arjun, stop asking if she's okay or not, now you better get her inside the car before I whack your head," Sonia told and Arjun picked me up as he started walking downstairs and sat us into the car.

Everytime I winced, Arjun would wince as well.

As soon as we reached the hospital, the doctor was by my side.