#Arvi

I hope you enjoy this...

Arjun's P.O.V.

I sighed as I entered the living room. I kept my office bag on the sofa, loosened my tie and rubbed my forehead as I entered the dining room to find that my baby was already sitting there.

"Hi baby," I said as I walked as kissed her cheeks before sitting next to her.

"Hi Arjun," she said and started serving two plates.

"You didn't eat dinner?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, I thought we both could eat together, I wanted us to eat together so I waited." She said with a smile and I glanced at the clock and it read 12 p.m.

She started eating and I just stared at her.

"What?"

"What if I had come around 3?"

"I would've still waited," she added with a smile.

"And what if I hadn't returned?" I asked and her smile faltered. She ducked her head and clenched her hand around her fork.

I shook my head as I started eating but the scraping of the chair on the floor interrupted me and Anvi hurriedly walked out of the dining room, when I stared at her plate, it wasn't even half eaten.

"Very good Arjun, you just ruined her mood," my conscience mocked me.

I groaned as I realised what my words exactly meant.

I took hold of a tray and placed our plates on that tray and walked inside our room to find Anvi on the bed with her back to the door, I could clearly make out that she was crying.

"Baby," I called as I settled down on the bed, but she ignored me.

"Anvi, come on don't be like this."

"Anvi, please don't ignore me, you know I don't like it when you ignore me,"

I sighed out heavily and got up from the bed and walked to the side where she was facing and she immediately closed her eyes and was about to turn the other way when I held her hands and stopped her. I sat down on the floor and held her face in my hands and started wiping her tears when she swatted my hands off.

"Oh come on Arjun, why should you wipe my tears, I shouldn't be dependent on you or any thing right? You might not return someday and there will be no one to wipe my tears right?" She said as she wiped her tears but more welled in her eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that baby," and she just scoffed.

"Yeah right no wonder you said those words! You don't seem to have any idea regarding what I actually went through when you were in coma! And you clearly just couldn't for once shut your mouth and make me happy by eating with me! Here I was thinking it had been a really long time since we ate together and I thought I'd wait for you!"

"I'm sorry, but you shouldn't not eat just because of that, it isn't good for you! You know you puked last week just because you didn't eat your lunch!"

"I hate you Arjun!" She said as she sat up and sniffled.

I sat on the bed and just pulled her into a hug.

"Don't fucking hug me," she said as started punching me.

"You won't return someday and nobody would hug me so don't hug me," she yelled.

"I'm sorry," I said as I kissed her cheeks and she blushed but still continued punching me.

"I really am sorry baby, please forgive me,"

"Fine! But I still hate you."

"And I love you a lot," as I pecked her lips.

"Don't fucking kiss me,"

"I'm not kissing you, my lips are," and I pecked her once again.

Before she could say anything her stomach growled.

"Looks like my baby is hungry,"

"I'm not hungry anymore,"

"I'm not talking about you, but my baby," I said cheekily and she just narrowed her eyes.

I brought a plate forward and brought a spoonful of rice near her mouth.

"Have you eaten?"

"I'll eat after you." I said.

She took another spoon from the tray and brought a spoonful near my mouth.

"Do I need to pull your mouth open and shove it inside?" She asked and I just chuckled before I opened my mouth.

Once we were done I kept the tray aside and quickly changed into something comfortable and was sitting down on the bed as I scrolled through the phone when Anvi came and sat in my lap as she rested her head on the crook of my neck and hugged me.

"Didn't you not want to hug me?"

"Shut up," she said and soon she fell asleep in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all are having a good day! Here's an update!
So I'm freaking out! My AS levels are starting on 12th October and I just feel so scared.

Love,
D❤️