#Naisha & #Arvi

So guys, please suggest me some ideas... Pwease.

I mean I have some ideas, but I would like to know what my readers want to read.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

Waking up in the evening, I stretched myself before sighing out loud.

Pregnancy has made me exhausted.

I washed my face before I went downstairs only to be met with the smell of an Italian cuisine and my stomach instantly growled.

Who is cooking? Mom and dad are out of town and Sonia was also sleeping in her room when I check on her on the way.

I gasped as the realisation hit me.

Are the brothers cooking?

I walked my way and saw Arjun instructing Roshan on something as Arjun, himself cut the vegetables.

Upon hearing my feet on the floor, they both turned to stare at me and turned red.

"What a sight! My husband and his brother cooking!" I said as I sat on the kitchen stool.

"Hi Tanvi." "Hi baby." The both of them greeted me simultaneously.

"Hello boys. So what's the special occasion?" I heard Sonia ask them as she came and sat on the stool resting her head on the kitchen counter.

"Hi Sonia." "Hi baby." The both of them greeted her.

"What's the special occasion then?"

"Uh... It's nothing..."

"It's just that Anvi is pregnant so it my duty to take care of her and my baby and that includes making food--"

"And Sonia, my love you've been really exhausted for a few days so I thought maybe I could give you a break." Roshan said and she just smiled before closing her eyes as she rested her head on the table.

Once all the food was ready, Arjun and Roshan quickly served food in four plates and took the plates to the dining room as Sonia and I followed them.

I slumped down on the chair and took a bite. Enjoying the way the Italian sauces tickled my taste buds.

"It's so tasty." I mumbled as I continued eating.

Half way through, I felt bile rise up my throat and I quickly got up and rushed towards the washroom, emptying the contents of my stomach. Arjun rubbed my back soothingly as I emptied the contents.

Once I was done, I couldn't move an inch and just like the other times, he washed my face and brushed my teeth before picking me up and taking me to the dining room where he settled me down in his lap.

I placed my face in the crook of his neck as exhaustion washed over me and I closed my eyes. With my arms around his waist, I relaxed as one of his hand rested on my back, gently caressing it in a soothing manner while he ate food with the other.

"Baby, don't you want to eat?"

I just shook my head.

"Okay." He said as he kissed my forehead before he continued eating.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was 2 in the morning when I woke up. Arjun was sleeping with his arms around me. I gently replaced myself with a pillow and slowly walked to the kitchen.

Firstly, I hadn't eaten anything since I had puked. And I really wanted to eat something. Cookies and cream ice cream. That's exactly what would satisfy my hunger.