#Arvi

Tanvi's P.O.V.

For the third time in this morning, I felt bile rise up my throat and I crawled to the bathroom, careful not to wake Arjun up and started emptying my stomach.

When I felt hands tuck my hair behind my head, I realised I had done a successful job in waking him up. With his other hand he rubbed my back slightly as I finished emptying the contents of my stomach.

Taking some tissues, I wiped my face as I slumped down on the floor. I had tears in my eyes but it was not because I was crying. Arjun gently wrapped his arm around me and picked me up so I was on my feet and then sat me down near the wash basin.

He brushed my teeth for me and then took a washcloth to wipe my face.

My eyes were drooping due to the fact that I hadn't been able to sleep nicely since the vomitting started. He had clear bags under his eyes because every time I woke up in the middle of night, somehow he would wake up as well and then this routine followed.

Once he finished wiping my face, he picked me up in bridal style and then walked over to the bed and eased me down in the bed.

He's been extra protective of me since the time he realised I was pregnant, which meant rarely allowing me to walk. But I don't usually listen to him and walk and do my business work from home.

He got inside the bed as well and pulled me closer to him and slept.

I've always had a habit of waking up at an ungodly hour. Here I was, up at 5:30 in the morning, totally exhausted but I couldn't sleep at all. I sat up and just rested my head against headboard.

Arjun moved a little and then wrapped his arms around my waist and let his head rest in my lap as he slept.

I smiled and just let my hands weave through his hair. He nuzzled further in my lap and tightened his arms around my waist.

"You're awake?" He mumbled as he turned his head to look at me.

"Hmm." I said.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"No it's not like that... I--- it's just that my head is aching."

"Then you should have told me."

"You were sleeping peacefully Arjun and you need rest."

"But baby, you are supposed to rest as well and what kind of a husband would I be to not take care of my wife." He said as he sat up. He gestured me to rest my head in his lap and I did as he told me and he started massaging me head.

Tears welled up in my eyes as he massaged my head. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones.

"What did I do to deserve you Arjun?" I whispered.

"Baby..."

"You are the best Arjun, I love you so so so much." I said as I brought his hands to my lips and kissed them.

"Uh huh, do you love me more or my massage?" He joked. I chuckled a little at his questions.

"You, always you." I said seriously with a smile and closed my eyes.

"I love you too baby." He said before lying down besides me and kissing my forehead and my cheeks.

"Good night Arjun."