#Arvi

Just another cute update with some cute instances of her pregnancy, because why not...

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Good morning baby,"

"Yeah happy birthday, now shut up!" I grumbled as I closed my eyes. I felt a kiss on my left cheek, my right cheek, my forehead, my nose.

"Stop it Arjun!" I whined and wriggled.

"But it's my birthday and you're sleeping, how's that fair?"

"2 more hours, and then I'll be up, please Arjun,"

"2hours? No way!"

"Why won't you fucking let me sleep?" I grumbled as I glared at him and ignored him as I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

As I was getting ready, but failing miserably, I huffed.

"Arjun!"

"Yes baby," he said as he came rushing towards me.

"I know I'm supposed to ignore you for ruining my precious sleep but please help me with this saree,"

"Gladly," he said as he helped me with the saree.

"You have someone in your life right?"

"Huh?"

"How do you know how to wear a saree, you helped other girls get dressed now didn't you?" And that asshole chuckled. I punched him in the face before leaving the room and walking to the dining room.

"Good morning Bhabhi," and I just glared at him.

"Whoops, looks like someone's angry," Roshan said and continued eating.

"Arjun did something?" Mom asked with a raised eyebrows.

"What?! I really like how confident you are mom, but come on! She's the one getting insecure when she knows I love her and only her,"

"Arjun, my dear dumb son, a pregnant lady is always insecure whether they're getting too fat, whether their husband is going to divorce them for being too fat and gaining so much baby weight," and dad continued listing before mom interrupted him and said:
"Okay than you very much for the lecture but we all forgot to wish him, happy birthday honey,"

She then pulled him in a hug and he smiled as she kissed his forehead.

In the evening when there was a party, I was dressed in a light weight saree and was sitting on a stool murdering the cake as all girls drooled over my husband.

"Stop murdering the poor cake,"

"Shut up or I'll fucking murder you!" I snapped at Sanjay while he grinned cheekily at me.

"I mean look at your husband, if I was a girl, I'd totally flirt with him as well,"

That's it! This asshole!

"Yashvi! Take your ugly duckling husband away from him before I murder him with this fork!"

Yashvi was immediately by Sanjay's side, tugging him away from me while muttering something about pregnancy hormones.

I felt a tap on my shoulder but I ignored it clearly know who it was due to his cologne.

"Baby,"

"Oh my god! Stop being like that baby, I only and only love you,"

"No wonder you were smiling at all those girls," I grumbled as I shoved the fork inside the cake harshly and Arjun winced as he realised how angry I was.