People change

I was in the living room ,waiting for Lauren. She was already late. Ugh! Why do girls take so long? I don't wanna be late to school. I already got in enough problems...

"Ross! Let's go! We're gonna be late!" Ry said, giving me the keys.

"But Lauren isn't here yet and we always walk to school." I protested.

"Stfu and get your butt in the car!"he demanded. I rolled my eyes and drove to school. Little brothers...

As we walked in,we met up with some friends, when the whole hall just frezed. A girl with a black leather jacket,a pair of black converses, matched with black skinny ripped jeans and blonde tips walked in.

"Who's the girl?" I asked my brother.

"Dude?"he said,a bit shocked.

"Yeah?"

"That's Lauren."he said. What!? That can't be Lauren. She would never ever dress like this! So I walked over to her and dragged her away from the crowd.

"Lauren? Is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Of course. Who else?"

"What happened with you?!" I exclaimed.

"Just changed my look. No biggie."she answered ,as if it didn't matter at all.

"No biggie!? I didn't even recognize you!" I complained.

"I know! Isn't that great?"she squealed.

"But the rules you had..."

"They were lame... And you're talking as if I turned in a slut! This is not a crop top,is a buttoned up shirt!"she pointed out.

"But this is not you." I cupped her cheek.

"This is the new me. Now I suggest you to leave. What will people think if you're talking to a freshman?"she slapped my hand away.

"I don't care what people say. You are my best friend." I argued."What happened to you?"

"People change...um..."she looked at me as if she was trying to remember something. Oh you've got to be kidding me!

"Ross?"

"Ross! Yeah Ross...my best friend... Yeah.."she said awkwardly and walked away. What is this girl doing to me? She doesn't even remembers my freaking name!

It was lunchtime and Lauren walked in with the leather jacket in her hands and her hair caught in a ponytail. I guess she was searching for her friends,but no. She has some explanations to give.

"Hey! Laurs!" I yelled and motioned for her to come to my table. "Go..."after I shushed my friends away,she sat besides me.

"See? I caught my hair in a ponytail and took off my jacket. We're good now?"she gave me that innocent smile.

"Cute. But it's not working today." I smirked.

"Ask away..."she sighed.

"What happened to your hair? Did you dye it?" I said pointing at her now blonde tips.

"Yeah... Dyed..."she chuckled nervously.

"Okay..."

"Now that the interrogation is over,can I go sit with my friends?"she gave me her puppy dog eyes.

"I am your friend." I chuckled,hoping she'd get the message. She sighed,rolled her eyes and started eating and soon my other friends came back too. Bastards. I told them to go! Ugh! My life...

"So do you have any plans after school?" I asked.

"Why? So you could take her on a date?"one of my friends teased. For some unknown reason I blushed.

"Dude,if you ever tease me about my friendship with Lauren again,I swear to God I will break your neck." I snapped. They all nodded and continued eating in silence.

"You just sweared to God? That's so not Ross-ish!" Lauren laughed at me.

"Oh whatever."

"I'll see ya after school. I have to do something. "she stood up,ready to leave.

"Wait. Why do you always have something to do in lunch?" I grabbed her hand.

"Sorry. I can't tell."she let go of my hand and walked out.

First Ry,now Laurs. Why is everyone giving me an attitude today?!

And why does she have secretes? Aren't we supposed to be best friends? To tell each other everything ?

Again. My life....

Yes,I updated as I promised. It's kind of sucky,but I have homework to do and I don't want detention again,so yeah... Bye!! ##proud