The date part.2

We were walking around,Laura clinging onto my arm. It was nice. Very nice. I haven't felt that in a while. It made me feel all tingly inside. As I was starring down at Laura,I noticed she had lots of Lauren's features. Like the big eyes,the curly hair, the white skin,same smile,big lips,cute nose. Laura seemed to be a brighter version of Lauren actually. Huh... Maybe that's why I had a crush on Lauren. Because she looks so much like Laura,but obviously I like Laura better since she's my age and all.

"This is a very beautiful place. I like it."
Laura smiled up at me.

"Yeah. Me too."
I smiled back

"Do you come here often?"
She asked.

"No,not actually. Are you new around?"
I questioned.

"Yeah... I guess you could say that."
She giggled awkwardly.

"That question kinda blew your cover off. No one is usually allowed to come here. This place is pretty dangerous."
I explained.

"So technically we shouldn't be here?"

"Nope,but hey! It's worth the trouble if you get to go out with a beautiful girl like you."
I winked at her.

"Oh my God, Ross. I didn't mean to get you in trouble"
She blushed.

"Hey! As I said,it's perfectly fine. Plus... Nobody has to know that we're here. I'm a bit hungry. I think we should get back to eat."
I pointed towards the table.

"Sure."
Laura whispered and we headed back.

I helped her sit down and then I sat down as well. In front of her. I swear I have never been more nervous in my entire life. My palms were sweating and I couldn't think straight.

We ate a little and then I took out of the basket two pieces of cake.

"Chocolate or strawberry?"
I asked.

"Hmmm... Chocolate."
She said. Aw men! I wanted chocolate as well.
But I have to be a gentleman and all...

"Lemme guess. You like chocolate as well?"
Laura asked and I nooded slowly.

"Open."
She said and feed me some cake.
I did the same and we continued giggling while feeding each other.

"Are you alright Ross? You seem a little out of it." Laura asked concerned.

"No,no. I'm perfectly fine."
I answered.

"Are you sure?"
She placed her hand on mine,that was lying on the table after I dryed the sweat with some napkins.

"Positive."
I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"You are so freezing!"
I exclaimed.

"Yeah... It's a little bit cold..."
Laura replied rubbing her arm with her free hand.

Since we were both done with eating, I got up and helped her up as well and offered her my jacket.

"No. Keep it."
She said.