How we met

I was running. Pain was the only thing I could feel lately. And let me tell you something. I've had enough. My parents have been abusing me since I was 9,so for about 3 years. I can't handle it anymore. I just ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I was scared that they will follow me and catch me.

I looked back. No sight of them. I breathed a huge sigh and continued walking. I'm still not sure that they lost me. I suddenly looked around. I think I'm pretty far away from my house because I guess I'm in a forest. Huh. I imagined that this would be more scary...

I kept walking,until I saw something that seemed to be a town. A very old town. All in ruins. Well it's not as comfortable as my bed,but at least here I'm not gonna get beat up anymore.

I took a look around and wiped away my tears. I've been crying too much lately and hopefully, today was the last time I did. There were lots of houses,but they all looked old and ready to fall down.

Just then one caught my eye. It was a cute house,painted in yellow and with a huge yard. I made my way towards it. Thank God it's the middle of the day!

Inside,there was a room with a bed and a drawer and then there was a small kitchen. This is perfect! I'm so lucky!

???:Hey! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?

Ross:Sorry. I didn't know it was your house. I was just looking for a place to move in.

???:Who are you?

Ross:My name is Ross. Ross Lynch.

I extended my hand. She looked at me and gave me a smile. She was quite happy. Then she shook it and stepped back,as if she was scared or something.

???: I am Laura.

Ross: Well Laura ,are you feeling well? You seem a bit pale.

Laura: I'm not pale. That's the color of my skin.

Ross:Really? That's so cool!

Laura:*blushes* You think so?

Ross:I know so.*smiles*

Laura: So what are you doing here?

Ross:I had to get away from my parents. They have been abusing me for quite a long time.

Laura: Oh my! Poor baby! Do you want a hug?

Ross: Yes!!! *coughs* I mean yeah. Sure. *wraps his arms around her*

Laura: *rolls her eyes playfully and hugs back*

Ross: Hey Laur!Where are your parents?

Laura:Can we please not talk about this?

Ross:*smiles sympathetic * Sure.

Laura:So if you want to stay here,we need to put some rules. Please don't question my behavior and don't ask about my parents..

Ross: That means I can stay?! *smiles big*

Laura:*nods*Yes.

Ross:*hugs her * Thank you so much!

Laura:No problem. How old are you?

Ross:12

Laura:Ha!I'm 13!

Ross:*pouts* Not fair!

Laura:Awe! You are so cute! *pinches his check*

Ross:Laura,I'm not a little kid!

Laura: Oh whatever.

And the rest of the day we just fooled around. At night time,we both entered inside and jumped on that comfy bed.

I wrapped my arm around her and she buried her face in my neck. Who thought that will become a habit?

And that's the begining of how I discovered my best friend, Laura Marano.

Hy! Guess who made a new book for you? Uhmm..That's right.I DID! And Rachel too... :))