The date part.1

"Hi Laura!"I tried to play it cool even thou I was speechless.

"So where are we going?"she asked.

"That is a surprise."I smirked.

"Oh come onnnnnn!"she whined.

"Nope. Ready?"

"Yessssssssss."she sighed. I chuckled and grabbed her hand. I love childish people.

We walked towards my car and then drove away. I know I mentioned a restaurant before,but Laura seems an old fashioned girl and I'm perfectly fine with it because usually all the girls these days are all sluts,except the ones under the age of 15. Yeahh... Basically highschool ruins everyone .

Anyways. So yeah... That was actually the reason I asked Lauren to plan my date . I don't really know what she is,but the girl has good taste in everything. Also,she is a perfectionist, so I wouldn't be surprised if everything would turn out in the best way possible. Of course if I don't screw it up. That's kinda my thing and I curse myself everyday for it.

"So Laura... How old are you?"

"Ummm... 18? Yeah. I will turn 19 in a.few months."she chuckled awkwardly.

"Me too. For a moment there,I though you were older than me."

"Then why did you ask me out before you knew anything about me?"

"Hey! I didn't say I don't like older." I smirked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Well maybe you like older,but are you mature enough for a girl older than you?"she smirked as well.

"What are you implying,Laura?"

"Nothing, nothing..."

"Oh so older girl likes to tease,huh?"

"I like to tease little cute boys."she pinched my cheek.

"Oh so you're saying I'm cute."

"No ,I didn't-"

"Too late! You said it!" I cut her off.

"And that's what I meant by not mature enough."

"Oh come on Laura! Boys are always childish,but for me? That's what defines me as a person." I chuckled a little.

"Well you're cute"she kissed my cheek,making me blush.

She giggled and I stopped the engine. I jumped out of the car and opened the door for her.

"My lady." I grabbed her hand once again.

"I can't do a British accent,so just pretend that I answered you."we both laughed as I helped her to get out of the car.

"Okay. Now follow me." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"You're confusing me Lynch. Are you the good or the bad boy?"she teased.

"A little bit of both. It depends on what you like more." I winked at her. She was actually a really short girl. And I found that really cute.

"I like the real Ross."she looked up in my eyes and I stared back in hers. They were so warm and a seemed so familiar,but this was all too cliché,so I decided to listen to her. I guess I'll just be myself.

"Let's get to know each other." I said.

"Well what do you want to know about me?"she smiled.

"Everything Marano,everything." I said in a creepy way.

"Okay,so I learned that you're strange."she giggled.

"And I learned that you're a meanie."I pouted playfully.

"Aw! The big baby needs a hug?"she asked teasingly.

"That would do,actually." I opened my arms. She rolled her eyes playfully and hugged me. I expected it to be a short hug,but it felt good,so I held her tighter. She didn't seem to mind. She just burried her face in my chest and we held each other like that for a while and then we let go.

We didn't say anything to each other after that. We just smiled at each other and I grabbed her hand ,leading her to that place. It wasn't awkward thou. We would glance at each other from time to time,every time I'd see her blush,I'd kiss her cheek or her hand only to see her face turning even more red.

We then reached that place. It was like the heart of the forest. There were three paths. One was a small city turned in ruins. It looked like the photographs you would see in the articles about Maya. And on the other side,it was the darkest part of the forest. No one knows what's in there because even Lauren told me that if I step in there,I will die.

So it was definitely the third one. We walked a bit more and it leaded us to a river and a few trees and there was everything that Lauren settled up.

It was a table for two with candles everywhere and it had flowers all around. Roses to be more exact. I turned around and Laura let go of my hand and covered her mouth.

"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"she gasped.

I know it's been almost one month ,but school is getting on my nerves!