Secrets

Of course I followed her. I just want to know what's so bad or so important that she can't tell me. We've been friends for a long while and she never kept secrets away from me. It was our special thing. We could talk to each other about everything. I wasn't that close with no one before.

I hid a bit in a corner and saw her I think waiting for someone at the big entrance. And I guessed right. There was a girl with brown curly hair. She was really beautiful and looked somehow like Lauren.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren asked.

"I came back for him."the girl answered.

"He's not coming with you."

"Why are you so sure?"

"He doesn't remember you. Why do you want him?"Lauren said giving the girl an intense stare,as if she was reading her by the look. Or at least trying.

"No reason. He's my cutie."the girl replied.

"You don't own him. It will take just a bit until you will try to ruin him. He's just another guy for you."my friend tried to get on her head.

"That's not true!"

"Laura.... We both know it is." Laura. So that's her name...

"No! So what is he for you? Why did you take him away from me? Why do you care so much ,huh?" Laura defended herself.

"You know exactly! He's the missing piece if the puzzle. Once I get him there,everything will be fine." Lauren smirked.

"But he's mine!"

"No,Laura. How can you be so selfish? The humans helped us centuries and now all it takes to help them is this boy. And you don't want to give him to me."

"But he will die. I don't want him to die." I saw a tear rolling down Laura's cheek. I actually really felt bad.

"No one wants. But that's how it's supposed to be. There is always one soul that can save millions and this time is his soul." Lauren whispered. You could almost hear the pain in her voice.

"But you won't let him go. You have feelings for him. Well not you,but the human soul you tried to possess." Laura smirked evily.

"N-no. This was supposed to be my body. That girl. She's gone. There's nothing left in here. It's just me. And no one else. I don't have feelings for the boy." Lauren spoke coldly.

"So you're coming back I see. So what if I tell you that I love him?" Laura said.

"Bullshit!" Lauren yelled and pinned Laura against the wall."You may be the good part in me,but don't tell me that you fell in love because there is no way in hell I will ever believe you. You can't love. I can't love. The only one who can love is him. That's why I need to push him away." Lauren yelled at the girl.

"Okay ... Maybe I'm not capable to fall in love,but what if I want to,huh? What if I want to live for at least once?!" Laura cried.

"You can't. We're here. No one chose. We are stuck here and you know the reason,so stop complaining. You still have an eternity. I will go soon and then you can pretend to fall in love with whoever you want. But you will never love. This is the curse." Lauren said and got up.

The girl tried to stab her. Yeah. Okay. No.

"Look back!" I yelled. And Lauren turned around and pushed the girl aside. I wanted to go to help her,but I think that Lauren knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"No! Don't help her!"

"So what's going to stop me?" I said with some kind of attitude.

"I will uh.... Do whatever you want three times. I will do whatever you please. Just don't go near her."she said scared. Hnmm.... Whatever I want...

"Deal." I said ,coming near her. We shook hands. And I saw fire crossing her chest ,where the heart should be.

"What was that?" I asked.

"You made a deal with the dark side. I have to respect it or else I will be burned."she took her hand away.

"You have no idea in what you just got yourself into." Laura mumbled and vanished away.

"What was she talking about?"

"Non sense..." Lauren said.

"About who were you two talking about?" I asked.

"No one."

"My first wish. I want you to tell me the truth."

"We were talking about the boy that can save the world. There is only one person who can do that and he needs to join the dark side . Laura doesn't want him to find out. She wants him to be safe."her eyes changed for as she spoke. It was really like she was possessed.

"Is there something else I need to know?" I questioned.

"There are lots of things that you need to know,but some things are better to be kept unknown."she said.

"The boy you were talking about ... Do I know him?" I was kind of scared to ask about this one.

"Yes. Very well."she replied and walked away. When did my life turn so messed up? What's with all the fights?

And the beautiful girl... Laura. I have a feeling that I have met her before. The words 'He's my cutie' kept echoing through my head. They sound so familiar. Yet I have no idea where did I hear them first. One thing is for sure,I will see her again.

Now I still have two whishes. I have to think of something really good. I don't want to waste them.

Who thought that I will ever come to this situation? So this Lauren isn't my Lauren. Is someone else. That's why she was acting so strange lately. So my new mission is to find out more about this girl. She seems pretty interesting. And we made a deal. Let's see how this will all turn out...

Yes! I updated! I know,I know... Took me long enough...