Chapter 14

*** Atlast The Replaced Bride crossed 100k views❤️😍

*** Atlast The Replaced Bride crossed 100k views❤️😍. Thank you guys. Sorry for the late update. Happy reading❣️❤️💕***

 Happy reading❣️❤️💕***

Ezhilarasi pov:

I somehow slept by hugging midhuna. At morning I wokeup from my sleep. I then did my every chores. After that I prepared the breakfast and lunch to me and midhuna.

Then I made her to take bath.

Then I took the bath, like everyday speaking with her.

I even cried at the bathroom. Still how many days I will be like this. I clutched thaali. I don't want this. I don't want this life. I would have give up this life. But I need to live just for my midhuna. My daughter.

My world.

After that we both got readied.

"Amma, can we go to theatre one day" she asked me cutely.

"Okay sweety" I said to her. As I was plaiting her, she just turned and hugged me.

"Sweet amma" she slurped at me.

"Ahaaan, over ice won't work baby" I said to her.

"You amma" she shouted and bited my cheeks. This girl ahh.

"Midhuna" I shouted.

"Amma you look cute when you are angry" she said to me cooly.

Where she is learning these and all. I just scoop her in my arms and put her in the bed. Then I started to tickle her.

"Mummm.... So.. Sorry" she said to me in between her laugh.

"Will you bite me again" I asked her again.

"No. No pr.. Promise" she said in between her laugh again.

"Good" saying this I just bited her cheeks slowly.

"Mumma it's paining" she said to me.

"I see" saying this I scoop her and made her to sit in my lap. And started to kiss her cheeks where I bited her.