Chapter 33

#PMTheTragedy

A/N: Please be advise that this part contains mature and violence content. Please read at your own risk.

Soleil's Point of View

This past few months, I've been really really happy. I remember the times when I always prohibit myself in the arms of others. Every night, every dawn always felt like monstrous coming from my room. Maybe it was just my imagination running and running without stopping through my head. I don't know why, but the moment Rainelle came into my life, I felt free immediately. Free in a way that no one can ever held me back again.

My thoughts keep running not until there's someone knocking on my office door.

"Ma'am? Can I come in?"

"Yes, sure."

"Hello." She said and closed the door.

"Hi."

"Naistorbo ba kita? Sorry, need ko na tapusin yung pinapagawa mo sakin na paper works eh. Break time ko rin naman, so, dito muna ako."

"Kumain ka na ba?"

"Yes. Ikaw? Don't tell me na hindi ka pa nakain, kukutusan kita."

"Done na, but still hungry."

"Hungry hungry. Sus! Gusto mo lang ng kiss."

"Yes, please.." I said and made a pity face.

I stand up and shut all my blinds, after that I made my way to Rainelle who's still standing in the back of the door. I held her waist and landed my lips to her. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me the way I like her to kiss me.

"Pucha, ayan ka na naman sa pagkagat ng labi ko." She said and immediately break our kiss.

"Sorry, baby. Nakakagigil kasi labi mo eh." I said and then she reached my butt.

I heard a loud slap, which made me groaned.

Putangina, did she just spank me?

"Did you just spank me?" I said to her, eyebrows met.

"I just did. Why, Ma'am? What will you gonna do?" She said smirking.

"Ohhh. Ms. Velasquez, you will gonna regret that."

"Really?"

"Upo." I commanded her.

She immediately sat down on my office chair and I leaned down to kiss her, while my left hand is gripping to the chair and the other is inside her skirt. I reached for her core and cupped it, I heard her moan.

"Ohhhhh. Putangina, Soleil. Please..." She breathed, unaware that her pleading had an effect on me.

"How badly you want my touch, hmm? I said and trailed my kisses to her neck.

"Please, I need you so much, Ma'am." She whispered. I smiled against her skin and complied.

But not until someone knocked on my door.

"Soleil? Are you there?"

"It's Ian." I told her.

"Magtago ka sa ilalim ng table, dali." Rainelle said.

Ian opened the door and greeted Rainelle.

"Ms. Campus Crush, este, Ms. Velasquez. Hi."

"Hello po, Sir. Pogi. Ikaw nga campus crush diyan eh."