The Six Of Us

A/N: Thanks for 1k (and 69 votes.) Also, sorry for making you hate Zoe.

Zoe Benson [10:14 pm]

I just came home from the date

Kyle called me his WIFE, it was so awkward

Madison finally got back from the rave. She was so tired but decided to check her phone before going to bed. When she saw Zoe's message, She laughed again because of Kyle's choice of words. She felt a little bad for Zoe but this was not her problem. A few seconds later an unknown number popped up, Madison clicked on it.

+1 (202) 446-9412 [3:21 am]

I had a great time tonight

Its Montana btw

Can't wait to go out

Madison smiled at her phone, tonight definitely made her stop thinking about her best friend. This is good, I need to move on... Madison tried convincing herself.

Two weeks later, Montana has pretty much seen Madison every day. Due to Montana working a lot, she had to sneak in through her window late at night. Zoe also found out about them. She was super supportive but was curious since she hasn't met this mystery girl yet, Zoe was determined to change that.

"I haven't seen you in forever, your new girlfriend has been taking up all your time," Zoe said, trying her best to sound positive.

Now you know how it feels, Madison thought. Kyle was always taking Zoe's time, even when the two weren't dating. "She's not my girlfriend," Madison replied.

"Well, when can I meet this not-girlfriend?" Zoe asked. Madison barely spoke about her love life before all of this, but now it's like it doesn't exist. Zoe tried not to push her about it though.

"We're not really at the stage of meeting friends," Madison explained. She didn't really want Montana to know about Zoe yet since she's literally in love with her. "But don't worry, I told her all about you and she can't wait to meet you," Madison lied.

Well, it wasn't completely a lie.

"My friends loved meeting you tonight, I'm excited to meet your friends," Montana said. Tonight Madison was invited to go bowling with Montana and her friends, she gladly accepted the offer.

Madison nodded silently. Maybe she could meet Gallant but Zoe was off the table. There was no way she was letting the two meet.

"You do have friends, right? You haven't mentioned any, I'm starting to think you killed them all, " Montana joked. Madison laughed nervously.

"All my friends are busy studying for exams," Madison replied. Again another lie, but to change the topic Madison shuffled closer to Montana. "Besides, I want you all to myself," She moved to kiss her but a notification popped up loudly.

Gallant added You, Zoe Benson, Kyle Spencer, and Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt to the conversation.

                                                                Friday, Jun 2, 7:32 pm

Gallant:

I need some help

                                                      Madison Montgomery Left the group

Gallant:

rude...

Anyways, I have this new boyfriend. He's in the closet and we can't go on dates together in public.