Coming Out

A/N: I'm dead sorry for adding Micheal to all of this- 

A few days after the whole "group hangout," Madison knew Zoe was beating herself up about the whole Montana situation. So as soon as she could, Madison found Zoe. She was sitting on the bench before school, staring at nothing.

"I forgive you, so stop pouting and come ditch school with me," Madison said as she sat down next to her.

In Zoe's mind, all she could think about was what Kyle said in the car about her not wanting to be with him. Also wondering if she only liked the idea of Kyle, not actually him. She was so caught in the thought she only came back to reality when Madison started waving her hand in front of her face.

"Oh thank god, I can't stand both of you being mad at me," Zoe responded. Her main focus was still Madison though.

"Both of us?" Madison asked. Maybe she was referring to Montana. After all, she did get really mad.

Zoe sighed, she couldn't tell Madison about the fight she had with Kyle in detail so she resorted to just saying "Kyle." Then Zoe got an idea to get Kyle to forgive her. "He doesn't believe I love him so I decided to come out to my parents."

Madison raised her eyebrows in amusement, "as straight? They're going to be so disappointed. Didn't they just get matching rainbow tattoos?" Madison would die for supportive parents but Zoes parents took it to a whole new level.

"I know I should have said something earlier," Zoe whined. "But they were so proud and I was finally their favourite child for once."

Zoe had another brother she never talked about. It wasn't because he was bad, it was actually the complete opposite. He's literally an angel and all of Zoe's life she had to hear about him being so amazing. When she came out as a lesbian, her parents were so proud and Zoe didn't want that to change.

Madison wished her luck and left since the bell rang. Zoe stayed thinking how the hell was she going to come out to her parents.

At home, Madison was peacefully doing her homework in the kitchen until she heard loud talking coming from the dining room. She looked over to see her mom, stepdad, and Coco all getting excited over something.

"You have to invite him to dinner!" Madison's mom cheered. Apparently, Coco was dating this boy named Brock.

Madison audibly snorted at Coco's attempt to hide her girlfriend. Coco noticed her sister laughing and decided to say something about it, "well why don't you invite your girlfriend over?" Prior, Coco heard about the whole triple date and knew what happened

"Shut up," she muttered, then went back to studying. Madison wasn't expecting any more distractions until.

ding

Montana [4:03 pm]

Can we talk?

Right away Madison picked up her phone to text back. She almost wanted to laugh in Coco's face because maybe she does have a girlfriend. Madison didn't get her hopes up, maybe she was just texting so she could get the jacket she left at her house.

Madison [4:03 pm]

Of course

Meanwhile, Zoe has already told Kyle about telling her parents. He was ecstatic since they still think she's dating Madison. Maybe he wouldn't have to park down the street so her parents couldn't see Zoe get out of his car anymore.

The couple was sitting on the couch waiting for Zoe's parents to get home from wherever. "I really appreciate you doing this," Kyle smiled.

Zoe smiled back. She didn't even know why she was doing this. I'm probably just confused, Zoe thought, referring to what Kyle said about her and Madison. She just needed things to keep going normally. Her with Kyle and Madison with whoever.